A chant from FC Seoul

horizon

I've just got back from a holiday to Seoul during which I went to an FC Seoul game. The atmosphere was amazing, constant singing of chants I'd never heard before. This was my favourite and one we could definitely use:

That's not my video, I've got ones from the game I went to on my phone but didn't record the chant. Just replace FC Seoul with DCFC and ignore the last bit. Was simple and fun and loud

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

Yeah it looks like it runs until September. I went to this AFC Champions league game:

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2016/05/25/asia/afc-champions-league/fc-seoul/urawa-red-diamonds/2232725/

121st minute equaliser followed by a win on penalties

Last time I went to a Champions League game in Korea there was a whole 1500 people in a 40k+ stadium. Surreal experience.

6 hours ago, Jupiter said:

I've just got back from a holiday to Seoul during which I went to an FC Seoul game. The atmosphere was amazing, constant singing of chants I'd never heard before. This was my favourite and one we could definitely use:

That's not my video, I've got ones from the game I went to on my phone but didn't record the chant. Just replace FC Seoul with DCFC and ignore the last bit. Was simple and fun and loud

Youuuur ground's too big for you!

30 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Flags being waved throughout during match action. :)

Yes.. just like Germany.

Remind me again why we can only do it before kick off and after a goal?

Because no bugger behind you can see a thing other than an epileptic fit inducing rag of cloth :p

5 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Flags being waved throughout during match action. :)

Yes.. just like Germany.

Remind me again why we can only do it before kick off and after a goal?

The Japanese fans that have come to Adelaide for away days are really big on flags. 

3 hours ago, Albert said:

The Japanese fans that have come to Adelaide for away days are really big on flags. 

I couldn't make the first leg of the playoffs but have to say Derby fans waving those flags and cheering the way they did, looked and sounded spectacular and made me wish I was there (the rest is now history). It was also quite emotional to see although that could have been the occasion.

Not sure most fans would go for it, but why shouldn't we start something? might catch on

18 hours ago, Jupiter said:

Yeah it looks like it runs until September. I went to this AFC Champions league game:

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2016/05/25/asia/afc-champions-league/fc-seoul/urawa-red-diamonds/2232725/

121st minute equaliser followed by a win on penalties

thanks that's helpful. courtesy of my daughter - K-POP inspires many a chant - like this one I shall be sending to Spurs and the England supporters club.  "we Harry Kane!"

1 hour ago, robglosta said:

Bumping this as the only reason I can think of for the lack of pun appreciation is that it got missed. 

You've made better puns in your posting Korea.

• 6 months later...

Archived