Norfolk Broads

Day

Off there on Monday with a mate, we have a boat which we pick up from Brundall at 2pm and drop off at 9am Friday, the most obvious option is to head straight for Norwich but don't want to miss anything that could be better heading towards Yarmouth.

Never been that way on before, any advice would be great, must see's, pubs etc?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Master Bates and Seaman Staines?

You had to barge in with that one didn't you

1 hour ago, David said:

Off there on Monday with a mate, we have a boat which we pick up from Brundall at 2pm and drop off at 9am Friday, the most obvious option is to head straight for Norwich but don't want to miss anything that could be better heading towards Yarmouth.

Norwich - Medieval sophisticated cathedral city, pedestrianised centre, independent retailers, high end eating and drinking establishments, museums, theatres, arts venues and trendy nightlife culture.

Yarmouth - Pleasure beach, candy floss, amusement arcades, kebab shops, stag weekends, boarded up pier, sea front road racers, draught Tyskie and Lech available at most city centre boozers and a lifeboat station.

If I was you I'd head towards.......................................the lifeboat! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, David said:

I would suggest you tie your mate to a chair about 2.10 on Monday otherwise you are likely to be pretty lonely come Tuesday.

54 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Norwich - Medieval sophisticated cathedral city, pedestrianised centre, independent retailers, high end eating and drinking establishments, museums, theatres, arts venues and trendy nightlife culture.

Yarmouth - Pleasure beach, candy floss, amusement arcades, kebab shops, stag weekends, boarded up pier, sea front road racers, draught Tyskie and Lech available at most city centre boozers and a lifeboat station.

If I was you I'd head towards.......................................the lifeboat! :thumbsup:

Is the sea life centre still there?

On 25 May 2016 at 20:33, Old Spalding Ram said:

Does have Alan Partridge though..... Funniest ever tv bar none!!! I'm guessing this is a holiday thread..... I've come Stimac Asanovic spotting in Croatia. Arrived yesterday so still getting our bearings at hotel. Near Dubrovnik, absolutely stunning. Wanted to visit since Igor played for us!!! No Derby shirt, I don't do footy shirts on holiday..... Anyway my belly couldn't take the strain, having to breathe in every time I walk to the bar. Do have my quality Rams towel on show though. 

Archived