iPro Light Show

Day

Light Show  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

A midget throwing contest? Maybe.

Could be on to something there, 5 throws each from the penalty spot, the winner gets a midgets weight in mushy peas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

No ta, to my mind all pre-match entertainment is cringeworthy, contrived and to be avoided. Has anyone really been entertained by pre-match entertainment, like ever?

A midget throwing contest? Maybe.

Lightshow? Yawn.

I'm a little upset with this post

8 hours ago, Saturn5 said:

At Hull on Tuesday they could of had dancing girls and a live band and it still wouldn't have come close to the self generated atmosphere created by us Rams fans 

Wouldn't mind some Ramettes doing a bit of cheerleading odd games t.b.h. I'd perhaps put my pint down for that.

I like it.

The idea that we'd sing our own songs instead of pre-match music is absurd, we don't sing much during the game, nevermind beforehand.

I'd also have the refs leading the teams out in a cloud of dry ice to gothic organ music, a la Phantom of the Opera.

Then, just before kick off Mel would be lowered on a platform into the directors box, just like James Brown in Rocky 4.

16 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

just before kick off Mel would be lowered on a platform into the directors box, just like James Brown in Rocky 4.

You forgot with Sam leading the West stand in a chorus of he's one of our own

Anything to get people in their places early like the old days would help atmospheres.

Would love to see drinks being allowed to be taken to seats instead of the instance it needs to be down in the concourse.

Still think danger of spillage of a hot drink is far more dangerous.

Secondly would be great if seating was unreserved, you want to be in a certain place, then get to your seat early.

Both of these things i cant see happening since the clubs seem obsessed with security customer numbers, and big brother culture of needing to know who exactly sits were.

Wasnt always like this, you used to be able to buy tickets without a customer number, you used to be able to pay on the gate at a reserve fixture /U21 fixture and sit anywhere, without being told, go to the ticket office, get a ticket... sit in exactly the seat you bought etc etc.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I like it.

The idea that we'd sing our own songs instead of pre-match music is absurd, we don't sing much during the game, nevermind beforehand.

I'd also have the refs leading the teams out in a cloud of dry ice to gothic organ music, a la Phantom of the Opera.

Then, just before kick off Mel would be lowered on a platform into the directors box, just like James Brown in Rocky 4.

Actual lol.

Archived