Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

9 hours ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Bamford to wigan for £3m in the sun

In an over inflated market tgus strikes me as a good deal and one i wish we were making

Probably untrue though considering the source

wouldnt want that namby anywhere near the club.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll stick up for Savage a wee bit.

He did try his best, played a year for free and was at least committed to the cause under Nigel.

He was mostly rubbish, but the whole team were in those days. He is a bell end but does a lot for charity and so on. It's like the public and on field persona is unbearable (as is 606) but underneath it he tries and is probably one of the good guys.

oh wait. I just remembered...............................Rail Madrid, Colin, RAIL MADRID.......what rumours? Who's said it? you can't say rumours in the media.....

Coque.

4 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Why does everyone slag Savage off they should be slagging the tool that signed him on the contract and wages he was given 

Yeah I don't get it either. You can't say he didn't try his hardest for the club. Fine, he had limited ability, but he fought for the team and wore the shirt with pride. 

Makes you wonder how fans would look back on him if you gave him a buzz-cut and an M&S bag to carry his boots in...

49 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I really don't remember him being that good for us

The game v QPR where he marked Taarabt out of the game and then went over and shook his hand as he was substituted was class. Taarabt kicked a water bottle into row z if I remember rightly....... I started to warm to Sav a bit after that, as working with a Leicester fan I'd had the Robbie Savage diving society sign on my office door for years.

16 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Call me out on this but maybe if our squad had shown some of the passion and commitment that Savage did over the last 3 years then maybe we would be in the premiership now. 

Having a lot of gob and little talent isn't going to get you promoted!

Archived