Away leg

Doodle

49 minutes ago, SWRam said:

So if they do give 100% in the 2nd leg, you will be applauding them for 50% overall. If they cant be bothered to turn up for the home leg (obviously earn too much money to care) then I will not be applauding them whatever Tuesday night brings.

Sack every one of them, that I would applaud!

Not sure you picked up the theme of the thread. We are all hurting but no point in spending time, effort and petrol money going up there to boo again. I feel the best protest is to turn up and support the team loudly. I would feel embarrassed if I was a player or staff member to walk out on Tuesday to a full away end, knowing I had let them down again

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be there supporting our team, it seems unlikely that we'll be able to peg back the 3-0 deficit but stranger things have happened to teams that turn up and give it their all. Bring on Tuesday...

1 hour ago, Yani P said:

I will be there just a short trip from Poole :ph34r:

Fair play to you Yani.

We headed up today from near Southampton to give it our all knowing we couldn't make Tuesday. 

Keep supporting, keep encouraging, keep pointing out what players ought to do  (in your opinion) rather than what they actually do.

But never boo.

A new experience. We were figures of pity at Warwick service station on the way back.I don't want to feel that again.

It's not impossible I remember being 4 down to Ipswich couple seasons back when McLaren turned up and we completely changed and scored 4 in 45 mins we just need Bryson to play a blinder and hit them with waves of attacks 

2 ,500 of us can't forget the away leg as we have already committed to be there. 

I will cheer on the lads from start to finish as I always do. 

I hope the team respond and make me proud to be a Ram even if they don't win.

When the lights govdown at there place for the light display before kickoff. 

Lets light lots of white distress flares and black / smoke bombs and put on our own show ?

followed by we are Derby super Derby we are Derby super Rams for 90 mins.  

Just now, HantsRam said:

Then let's put the fringe players in.

Time for starts for bent blackman weimann and camara. 

Play 442 and go down fighting.

At least if we play 442 we might not be as predictible sky was right hughes was controlling it until tubby tom pushed further forward

same when thorne is fit stick a man on him and isolate him in our system and we're not as effective. I just feel we're very predictable at the moment  

4 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

At least if we play 442 we might not be as predictible sky was right hughes was controlling it until tubby tom pushed further forward

same when thorne is fit stick a man on him and isolate him in our system and we're not as effective. I just feel we're very predictable at the moment  

Nothing to lose.

Before the match a number of us on here identified fast fluid passing as the key to carve through the gargantuan hull midfield. 

We didn't deliver any. So try something different. ...

18 minutes ago, angieram said:

2 ,500 of us can't forget the away leg as we have already committed to be there. 

I will cheer on the lads from start to finish as I always do. 

I hope the team respond and make me proud to be a Ram even if they don't win.

But if tickets were to go on sale now instead of last week, would you be buying a ticket to go?

I sincerly doubt that 2500 would be sold.

28 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Then let's put the fringe players in.

Time for starts for bent blackman weimann and camara. 

Play 442 and go down fighting.

I would like to never see Blackman in a derby shirt ever again, ever.

47 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

It's not impossible I remember being 4 down to Ipswich couple seasons back when McLaren turned up and we completely changed and scored 4 in 45 mins we just need Bryson to play a blinder and hit them with waves of attacks 

Darren Waffle wasn't in charge then.

The deficit is only going to increase on Tuesday.

30 minutes ago, SWRam said:

But if tickets were to go on sale now instead of last week, would you be buying a ticket to go?

I sincerly doubt that 2500 would be sold.

I agree but, personally, yes. 

As I said, I am hoping for a performance to restore some pride and if not, I am pretty good at the conga!

Archived