Away leg

Doodle

2 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

Yeah, he's the one that got us 4-0 down. Mac was the one that got us out of it.

4-1 but that's just being pedantic. The record books will always say Wassall was in charge.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one am looking forward to Tuesday last game of the season, a day out with the wonderful people that is heanor rams loads of beers good company sing song. Wham bam hangover Wednesday n see you all next season. Great days to be had at Newcastle etc etc . 

Today disappointing and sums up our season 

8 hours ago, gazram80 said:

Just to add I would still buy a ticket for the away game after today's result.  Because that's whats we do us fans

And therein lies the problem!

It doesn't matter how half-arsed and pathetic the performances of our so called top players are, you still pay to go and watch them. They dont care, they are on a nice little earner!

Show them an half empty stadium, it might make sit up and take notice.

1 hour ago, SWRam said:

And therein lies the problem!

It doesn't matter how half-arsed and pathetic the performances of our so called top players are, you still pay to go and watch them. They dont care, they are on a nice little earner!

Show them an half empty stadium, it might make sit up and take notice.

Disagree I (hopefully) will be watching this club long after all the current squad and management team have moved on. We could debate all day about who cares and who does not.

Archived