go for derby

B4ev6is

Hey Wassall if your reading this just go for send the lads fighting from kick off. Lets really get stuck into hull early doors. Use ince and Russell pace to help martin upfront get behind hull city back line. We have nrothing to fear. We have beaten hull twice 2-0 and 4-0. We can do this play our fast flowing football and they can not touch us.

All of derby are right behind the lads just play our football and we shall handle the rest.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish i could be in the dressing room before kick off to fire up the lads even more. 

If i was Wassall i tell ince and Russell to run past martin and attack at the same time. I would give the ball to will huges as much as possable and even maybe use as another striker.

If we play our A game today, we will win no probs, big players like Hughes, Martin, Ince Russell and Ince need to be at there best today, I believe we will win, and we shall go onto Wembley, and who ever we face at Wembley, we will be going up, I feel very confident, so let's make pride park a wall of noise today, We are Derby super Derby, We are Derby super Rams.

41 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I'm currently sat in Birmingham airport carpark waiting for my mate to land from Germany. He went with work 2 days ago for a conference, flies back again later tonight. Hopefully it's worth it!

hope you make the match.

Archived