Help me please my missus

Day

Just now, reveldevil said:

There's a proper pub in the grounds of the adjoining holiday park.

Might have to skip that one, I'll get strung up if I go to a pub and not one of those expensive tea rooms for cucumber sandwichs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

You still having yer birthday parties at Little Chef a50 laddie ?

How very dare you.

Afternoon tea at the 1st floor scenic restaurant in Waitrose is the place to be seen.....Utch has moved on while you've been tarting round Norway or wherever....

1 hour ago, David said:

Might have to skip that one, I'll get strung up if I go to a pub and not one of those expensive tea rooms for cucumber sandwichs

It's really nice there, we were booked in 2 weeks ago but had to cancel due to family illness, even though we were past the cancellation date they refunded the booking without hesitation. 

Have a nice time.

Betty's Tea Room.

Dont show that you're shocked when they slip you the bill at the end.

i can guarantee that there will be at least 2 lardy darh gunner Graham's opening a bottle of champagne whilst looking around to see who watching.

57 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Betty's Tea Room.

Dont show that you're shocked when they slip you the bill at the end.

i can guarantee that there will be at least 2 lardy darh gunner Graham's opening a bottle of champagne whilst looking around to see who watching.

Wow you can get Champagne tea now ? I'm on me way.

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

How very dare you.

Afternoon tea at the 1st floor scenic restaurant in Waitrose is the place to be seen.....Utch has moved on while you've been tarting round Norway or wherever....

No...I've heard. My dad ventures over that way for a gander. He told me you have car parks and stuff there now. Might have a peek myself next time over. 

15 hours ago, David said:

That's what I've got her, spa, dinner, breakfast...forfeited my 40 minute treatment so she gets both 

http://www.ruddingpark.co.uk

Eddie, is that you?

Please the missus is it. Might be coincidence but I saw SRG in a lingerie shop yesterday excitedly telling the shop girl about a break his partner and he was having.  

Anyway can't sit here chit chatting. I have a match to go too, but only if it stops raining.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Eddie, is that you?

Please the missus is it. Might be coincidence but I saw SRG in a lingerie shop yesterday excitedly telling the shop girl about a break his partner and he was having.  

Anyway can't sit here chit chatting. I have a match to go too, but only if it stops raining.

Are you jealous?

Get on a plane somewhere! 

When I was a kid my folks took me to Iceland. For a day! 

Pretty memorable though. Spent hours in the Blue Lagoon. 

Archived