OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure it's all about media and pundits , think in parts it's the culture of less managers doing proper learning of their trade at lower league clubs and working their way up ,, your right in terms of maybe a gigs would get more time at a club like Derby than wassell but my view is it's the wrong first job for both of those names ,, in fairness someone like the mk Dons manager is more deserving of a crack at Derby than a gigs , wass or clement ,,, yes we are not a prem club at the mo but we are a highish profile club even more so now with mels investment so quiet a high pressure post ,not ideal learning your trade position, really boils down to the fact that you will naturally be given more time and more faith placed in you to do something if you have proved you can do it once or more already

17 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

May I be the first to congratulate Darren Wassall...

Don't say he's getting it

If Bris is that confident, then he can still get 9/2 at sky bet, as can anyone who chooses to believe him.  Easy money :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

This worries me, was it not you who broke the johnson and Carson transfers...

And that Pearson was going to be our manager then Boro's in the space of 2 weeks :whistle:

7 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Pure fan revolt next season if wassall is in charge. Would show no ambition at all. Mel may as well stand in the dugout if wassall is appointed! 

Perhaps that's the idea !

He loves to get involved does Mel, the real slim shadey !

1 minute ago, rynny said:

And that Pearson was going to be our manager then Boro's in the space of 2 weeks :whistle:

Not his fault that things break down/Mel changes his mind, or the incomer has a better offer after he's posted, though!

If it's Wassall, I'd be most suprised. 

46 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

May I be the first to congratulate Darren Wassall...

Like Pearson to Boro? Oh wait 

:whistle:

3 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

John Percy said we're working through a list and hope to make an appointment in the next 7-10 days.

Can you expand on your statement Bris...?

Percy are always correct when it comes to DCFC. 

Archived