Forsyth

Tombo

I know he's a defender and fairly unexciting by nature, but given all the updates we've had from Hughes through his injury, where's all the Fozzy updates?

I know he's not back this season but I'd like to hear from him. How is he? How's he feeling? Recovering well?

Unless I've missed all the updates the club have given us on Fozzy, in which case can someone direct me to them please?

Maybe I just miss him. Olsson is good and all but he's no Foz.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I know he's a defender and fairly unexciting by nature, but given all the updates we've had from Hughes through his injury, where's all the Fozzy updates?

I know he's not back this season but I'd like to hear from him. How is he? How's he feeling? Recovering well?

Unless I've missed all the updates the club have given us on Fozzy, in which case can someone direct me to them please?

We watched him doing the stuff in the swimming pool, didn't we? 

Don't think there's been any more news regarding him. In fairness the news regarding Hughes dried up over a few month period similar to Forsyth's news - just started to pick up when photographers started catching him around again

36 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

If Olsson got injured prior to the play-off final could we borrow his twin from Norwich and would anyone know?

Interesting thought

5 hours ago, Tombo said:

Be nice to know how Fozzy is doing, hope he's feeling a part of everything but can I just say Olsson is getting better at every game both defensively with well timed tackles and offensively; he will probably never be as good as Fozzy in the air, so don't leave him to exposed to the big man if that's the case. I'd argue Olsson has more pace though, albeit maybe his crosses don't curl in as inviting to Martin and others yet.

Can't wait to get Fozzy back and the battle for that berth will hopefully spur them both on.

12 hours ago, philmycock said:

Maybe they are the same person, has anyone ever seen them in a room together?

Yeah, especially when they both played for the same team.

Hilariously, having the same surname their initial was required infront of it... except they both have the same initial. 

olsson.gif

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I seem to recall them having M. Olsson and Ma. Olsson?

Well **** you.

I wouldn't know :lol: just saw that picture and made me laugh. Why wouldn't they have Mi and Ma? And why did #21 get M when #3 got Ma? Stupid. Defeats all logic. I blame Blackburn.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Well **** you.

I wouldn't know :lol: just saw that picture and made me laugh. Why wouldn't they have Mi and Ma? And why did #21 get M when #3 got Ma? Stupid. Defeats all logic. I blame Blackburn.

Why Mi?

They're both Ma - unless you went for MC and MT Olsson :lol:

or even Mn and Ms Olsson 

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Why Mi?

They're both Ma - unless you went for MC and MT Olsson :lol:

Oh, I don't know why Mi popped into my head :lol:

SO how does M and Ma help? :lol: Ridiculous situation. Should have just put their full names on the shirts. 

Archived