Paul Clement picks his Fantasy Football 11.

Rev

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16 April 2016 at 18:53, bigbadbob said:

Blackman will be in it for sure

In the latest issue of 442 they have listed Blackman as the 11th best player in the Football League. As far as I can remember the only other Rams player on the list of 50 was George Thorne in the mid 30s. My jaw is still on the floor.

Edit - I think Shackell was in the mid 20s.

4 minutes ago, Anon said:

In the latest issue of 442 they have listed Blackman as the 11th best player in the Football League. As far as I can remember the only other Rams player on the list of 50 was George Thorne in the mid 30s. My jaw is still on the floor.

I did flick through it, I think shackell was in the 40s somewhere but could be wrong.

Blackman has done nothing for us but had a great return at Reading to be fair to him

1 hour ago, Anon said:

I remember a few years back our only player in the top 50 was Savage and Commons wasn't even an honourable mention :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Anon said:

I wouldn't worry to much. He'll be joining Bayern in the summer

Here's his line up - 

Cech

Ramos    Silva       Terry       Cole

Alonso      Modric     Lampard

Bale            Ibrahimovic    Ronaldo

******, glad he got the bullet!

On 16/04/2016 at 19:31, McLovin said:

Cech

Ramos Terry Thiago Silva Marcelo

Alonso

Lampard      Modric

Bale    Ibra     Ronaldo

He will pick something like that

10/11 Good call.

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 17:04, Leicester Ram said:

I remember a few years back our only player in the top 50 was Savage and Commons wasn't even an honourable mention :ph34r:

It's always an odd list, I would imagine that most years the top 50 football league players are mostly  spread between 9 or 10 clubs in the top half of the championship.  It seems to be their attempt at proving they know the lower leagues.

On 4/18/2016 at 15:36, Shuff264 said:

I did flick through it, I think shackell was in the 40s somewhere but could be wrong.

Blackman has done nothing for us but had a great return at Reading to be fair to him

Bit of a misconception, scored all of his goals in an unreal purple patch at the start of the season. Had done very little for about 3 months until we bought him. 

Done less since.

Archived