The promotion picture

58 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

We'll have a better idea tomorrow night, if Cardiff pick up anything at Burnley and we lose then bums could be squeaking but I'm not panicking yet, it's not over til it's over.

I'm sorry but I don't think Cardiff have a cat in hell's chance of getting anything at Burnley tomorrow night.

After watching Brighton v Burnley Saturday lunchtime it's was clear to see that both Burnley & Brighton are way in advance of most teams in this league as regards good performance consistency & are doing all the right things to get out of this league.    I can't say I've been that impressed with what I've seen of  Boro & Hull this season but with the quality they have at least one or perhaps both will get promotion one way or another. But from the point of view of strictly who I've enjoyed watching this season I would like to see Burnley & Brighton go up.

i'd like to believe we can & will make the Play Offs, but feel that even this opportunity is starting to slip away slowly. if we are all to be truthfully honest we haven't been playing well enough since Boxing Day really & I've seen nothing of late to convince me that over the next seven games we are going to be getting any better or with any consistency sadly.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Ziga Zaga10 said:

I can recall the overwhelming feeling of bliss as we sailed through the play offs 2 years ago. Sparkling football, 10 out of 10 performances all over the pitch. Only had to turn up at Wembley against an out of sorts QPR  that were full of under performing big name charlies that had scraped into the play offs who then managed to somehow beat a fancied Wigan. The rest as they say is history. What price us being this years QPR?

We will only do a QPR if the teams playing us allow us to and I can't see the manager of any of our potential adverseries being that naive or unprepared. Let's face it we set the blueprint that every manager will be wise to not emulating in the same vein that when we did a Derby and got relegated from the Premiership all other clubs now take our performance as a case study of how not to manage promotion and do exactly the opposite

For me it's more likely we will slip out of the play off places,,,, we don't have a team,,,, we have some decent players but we don't have a team anymore ,,add to that the fact we don't have a manager who can make them a team and its not a good outlook ,,, even building for next season is a big task from the point we are at now

I think we will loose v hull, but win saturday, then  we will all get excited again, after the hull game their are 3 massive opportunities to get back on track, and kick start are away form . Bolton bristol and charlton games will decide are fate this year.

people say we have been dreadful , and while im not denying this , what does it say about the other teams , we are still in a play off place even if we have only played well in two and three quarter games [ rotherham ] take one game at a time , this league is impossible to predict . The time for inquests is the end of the season , get behind the lads in these seven games , and lets see what happens

Archived