Brussels Terror Attacks

South Ram

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Joe. said:

It's been moved to Portugal rather than cancelled hasn't it?

That's a more recent development. Belgium cancelled, (Lukaku went back to Everton even) and then it seems Portugal have offered to host it instead. 

32 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Not quite sweet pea, the liberals have caused this **** with open borders, unfortunately we will all be paying for this in years to come, three attacks in fifteen months now.

You are as bad as that racist scumbag loser Farage, trying to make a political point out of a tragedy. Try as you might though, you cannot use 'open borders' as a reason for the London bombings - but I bet you'll have a go.

Crap, I didn't realise I caused all this just because I hold liberal beliefs.

Release that Asian guy, it was me and my liberal beliefs all along. Better turn myself in.

Sorry everyone. Sorry Brussels. Sorry Paris.

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

Not quite sweet pea, the liberals have caused this **** with open borders, unfortunately we will all be paying for this in years to come, three attacks in fifteen months now.

Weren't they Belgian nationals?

Not that it makes a jot of difference to me. Importing this ideology en masse has always been a bad idea.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

You are as bad as that racist scumbag loser Farage, trying to make a political point out of a tragedy. Try as you might though, you cannot use 'open borders' as a reason for the London bombings - but I bet you'll have a go.

A bit like when a photo of a dead kid was used to emotionally manipulate people into getting on board with letting this current wave of migrants into Europe in the first place? And I pointed that out and you told me I was scum?

41 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Weren't they Belgian nationals?

Not that it makes a jot of difference to me. Importing this ideology en masse has always been a bad idea.

Totally agree mate.

The right wing governments since 1979 have a lot to answer for.

19 hours ago, eddie said:

That's a spurious claim Eddie, I expected better from you, wanting secure borders doesn't make you racist, his missus is French.

9 hours ago, StivePesley said:

This has nothing to do with open borders. Are people really that dim?

If it was about open borders then we should all be safe in the UK as we have passport control. Clearly that doesn't make us safe - ergo it's not about open borders. Duh

Over 1.5M people have flooded into Europe from a war zone in the last year or so alone. You and I have no idea who most of these people are and nor does the E.U. I wouldn't expect the ramifications of this policy to make itself fully known for possibly years to come. I expect this will just lead to, at best, further Molenbeekisation of Europe.

Archived