DCFC Fans - Beat Those Lot Down The A52 Podcast

Day

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Apologies for my lack of appearance, especially to my fans. I have all the yoga tips written down for next week. Don't worry about that. 

Both of them were very upset, especially your Mum.

21 hours ago, Duracell said:

@Alpha hope u feel the love x

(doesn't preaching mean droning on too much?)

I know you've got a missus but if that ever goes wrong then call me. And it will go wrong. They always do. You should probably get rid and save out on the stress.

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

(doesn't preaching mean droning on too much?)

I know you've got a missus but if that ever goes wrong then call me. And it will go wrong. They always do. You should probably get rid and save out on the stress.

Not at all.

Preach - verb. To deliver a sermon or religious belief to a group of people, typically a church.

Your religious conviction is your devotion to football being played the right way. The forum is your church and its members your congregation. Every day is Sunday morning on dcfcfans.uk.

And are you thinking of my younger sister by any chance? Definitely single mate. Will be popping you a PM if you're still interested.

4 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Not at all.

Preach - verb. To deliver a sermon or religious belief to a group of people, typically a church.

Your religious conviction is your devotion to football being played the right way. The forum is your church and its members your congregation. Every day is Sunday morning on dcfcfans.uk.

And are you thinking of my younger sister by any chance? Definitely single mate. Will be popping you a PM if you're still interested.

Was that your sister? 

Sorry mate, I'm a tit.

Still, if you were from Ilkeston then you can't rule it out

8 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Not at all.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Was that your sister? 

Sorry mate, I'm a tit.

Still, if you were from Ilkeston then you can't rule it out

Duracell daren't ask his sister out. Coconut would be furious.

Liked it was apparently shorter than the others. Some might say 20 is plenty, but I'd say target 45 minutes.

Surely the reason for Christie being dropped was likely him playing the ball to Camp for the third goal against Rotherham? It looked like Wassall was placing the blame.

Odd none of you realized Blackman had been dropped entirely from the bench for the Gumps or that Russell had been injured the week before which was why him coming back led to Blackman making way. Wassall did say both Blackman and Camara knocked on his door to wish the lads well against the gumps, even though they were disappointed not to be part of it.

Sounded a little too much like random guys chatting down pub (or rather on Skype). Felt it needed more structure and more specific features/elements, perhaps with little jingles/sound effects to introduce each segment. Maybe:

• Introductions
  • Last match review
  • Table talk [short piece on where our playoff/auto chances stand]
  • What's hot on the forum/thread of the week [you need more plugging of the Forum]
  • In the news about the Mighty Derby this week [this coming week lots of Rams are on international duty and there's been Butland's injury against the Germans. Martin vs Denmark, Keogh and Christie for the Republic (and Pearce), Hendrick returning injured for treatment, in the juniors Elsnik scored again for Slovenia while other U21s were off in Portugal beating the Sporting Lisbon 11, and so on]
  • Optional Rams recollections
  • Next match preview (including predictions)

Just some random ideas. Keep up the good work.

Archived