Reddy Harrnapp

wixman1884

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I've got Happy Darren...but I'm left with an R and a K. I'm trying all sorts of ways to fit them in making sense as I believe it's a sign. I'm convinced if I can incorporate these remaining letters somehow, Harry and Darren will lead us to Champions League glory. :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Beggared if I can work out how to tag Duracell, but Horry Rodknopp wins all day long.

Mine was pure genius because it was

a) rude and

b) a genuine anagram

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

Mine was pure genius because it was

a) rude and

b) a genuine anagram

Too modest as usual Eddie, it was fantastic, amazing, stupendous, ingenious and gloriously superior and that was just half of it for then came the magnificent follow up where you skilfully quoted a random post and reminded us all of the true greatness before us describing in a's and b's, astounding us with your superb control of language and logical equations there on the computer monitor, the superman that you are bestowed upon us the meek and unworthy the blessing of your holy presence.  We thank you.

6 minutes ago, ramit said:

Too modest as usual Eddie, it was fantastic, amazing, stupendous, ingenious and gloriously superior and that was just half of it for then came the magnificent follow up where you skilfully quoted a random post and reminded us all of the true greatness before us describing in a's and b's, astounding us with your superb control of language and logical equations there on the computer monitor, the superman that you are bestowed upon us the meek and unworthy the blessing of your holy presence.  We thank you.

A pity it was lost on you

Archived