Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BarrowRam said:

Been in work today but managed to listen to the first half on ram player. 0-0 at half time and the rams doing OK. Then o2 let me down no signal. My work mate comes around and tells me the rams are 3-0 up. Then manage to get on the forum and it's 2-3 then 3-3. Yet again we throw away three vital points.only Derby could blow a three goal lead. Well done Darren.

If it makes you feel better we only threw away 2 points.I am renowned for being positive.

Just now, mozza said:

Ok , reverse roles , we were sh it for 80 mins , but came back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 , how would we feel about that scenario ??

happy but worried we won't be able to keep doing it. Thankful for the tactical error that let us build a little bit of pressure and force mistakes from the opponents defenCe.

Just now, mozza said:

Ok , reverse roles , we were sh it for 80 mins , but came back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 , how would we feel about that scenario ??

Too right.

Can I give you a bit of friendly advice....

Don't rush back to a match. These games should have a health warning.

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

happy but worried we won't be able to keep doing it. Thankful for the tactical error that let us build a little bit of pressure and force mistakes from the opponents defenCe.

So which way round is best , in your opinion ?

as is , or as cudda bin ?

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

Too right.

Can I give you a bit of friendly advice....

Don't rush back to a match. These games should have a health warning.

Don't worry , i'm only gonna accept invites in an executive box for the Forest game ..:p

2 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Go easy on Darren wassall he's only having a play at being manager. Once he completely sucks the confidence and style of play out of the team someone else will take charge 

by all accounts he had us set up in a good formation and playing well. Hardly sucking the style of play out of the team. He just had a brain **** when it cane to thinking he had to change things with the subs.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

He got it spot-on today for 80 minutes - as good as we played all season. Then he made a catastrophic error which just might derail the rest of the season. There was a real swagger for the first 30 minutes of the second half - Bryson, Hendrick and Thorne ran midfield, Ince was mesmerising, Johnson was looking like the player we had bought, the defence was getting by (more down to the ineptitude of Rotherham) and Martin was brilliant at times.

It's the second time the substitutions have been utterly disastrous - Wolves away being the other time. It was awful, and I never want to witness it again. The big problem is, I'm not confident that I won't.

Thanks for this Eddie .. I didn't see or hear the game and despite the calamity of the last 10 mins it has to be good to hear that we ran the midfield, scored 3 goals .. So providing the collapse hasn't destroyed self belief then maybe it isn't all bad news. When did we last run a game for 80 minutes ? . Hardly ever this season if you think about it. despite the mid season good run we had. So I am pretending it was a routine point away from home and burying my head in the sand until next week. 

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

I've heard reports that some of our fans were winding each other up and having a scuffle during the first half. What's the point in behaving like ***** to each other.

Some were behaving like utter boneheads on the way out of the ground. One total head the ball was trying to pick a fight with anyone he could - Derby or Rotherham, it made no difference because the red mist had descended - on the car park near the canal.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Some were behaving like utter boneheads on the way out of the ground. One total head the ball was trying to pick a fight with anyone he could - Derby or Rotherham, it made no difference because the red mist had descended - on the car park near the canal.

If he picked the wrong local he'd have been in the canal.

41 minutes ago, mozza said:

Happy that McClaren had come home :ph34r:

i now 100% don't wanna go up this season , Wembley is a shitole that i only want to visit for a league or FA Cup final , we are just about safe from relegation this season , lets go full tilt for the automatics next season , this morphine certainly numbs any pain , good night campers ..

When we were singing - you're fookin ***** - at 3-0 up - I said - this is gonna bite us in the ass - thinking - no it aint - haha

It did. :(

Archived