Steve McClaren

BBG83

9 minutes ago, curtains said:

Mel has now sacked McClaren and Clement .

Really??!?!?!?!!?  Well f00k me, I thought it was the ginger lass who used to work behind the counter of the DW Superstore across the road.  It's amazing the stuff you learn on here...

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Really??!?!?!?!!?  Well f00k me, I thought it was the ginger lass who used to work behind the counter of the DW Superstore across the road.  It's amazing the stuff you learn on here...

Not the best record is it.  

4 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I heard on the gropevine that mighty Mel kicked them both into touch due to the island hair do's, now I am not willing to reveal my sources but he is very close to our Mel and trusts his judgement :ph34r:

18895-zoom.jpgWish I had that much hair. 

41 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Just bring him back to sit in the stands and come into the dressing room at half time of every game. 

Friends with benefits?

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Not the best record is it.  

Show me a chairman who hasn't sacked at least two managers during their tenure...

Will he get it right with the next one???  Who knows.  If he was to bring in my first choice (Warburton) and it went tits up I wouldn't blame Mel because IMHO he made the right choice.  Whereas someone who wanted Pearson would be giving it the "told you so..."

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Show me a chairman who hasn't sacked at least two managers during their tenure...

Will he get it right with the next one???  Who knows.  If he was to bring in my first choice (Warburton) and it went tits up I wouldn't blame Mel because IMHO he made the right choice.  Whereas someone who wanted Pearson would be giving it the "told you so..."

Is this the right choice. 

wassallliverpoolreaction-4x3129-2218874_

that's it mate, wassall got his job because he has hair, mac and clement got the boot because of the islands, it all makes sense now, my mother used to say never trust a bloke with no hair and his eyes to close together, she was wise my mother :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I heard on the gropevine that mighty Mel kicked them both into touch due to the island hair do's, now I am not willing to reveal my sources but he is very close to our Mel and trusts his judgement :ph34r:

Is it Toni, or Guy?

29 minutes ago, admira said:

The one thing I miss about his time here was that he did dish up entertaining football. We've not seen it since.

That to me is paramount. The season before last, and last season until the injuries, were the best from an entertainment point of view since TBE days. To beat Brighton 4 times in a season playing such exciting football was special.

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

that's it mate, wassall got his job because he has hair, mac and clement got the boot because of the islands, it all makes sense now, my mother used to say never trust a bloke with no hair and his eyes to close together, she was wise my mother :ph34r:

You can trust me lol. 

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

That to me is paramount. The season before last, and last season until the injuries, were the best from an entertainment point of view since TBE days. To beat Brighton 4 times in a season playing such exciting football was special.

Correct ,Eustace,s injury was the killer blow,we where never the same team.

Archived