Next Season's Kit

PodgeyRam

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like that away shirt but as YorkshireRam alludes to I think Just Eat would insist on the red background and Eat beneath Just, I think that is their trademark.

I prefer the logo in the original post but Just Eat would probably argue it doesn't stand out enough.

9 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

I like the kits just absolutely hate the just eat sponsor as a whole. Its just leaving us wide open to taking some stick when wearing the shirt out and about 

love it if we could go back to the old puma ones  

Yes the Arsenal kit from Puma looks great, something Black and white and Blue and white would look great, with Rolls Royce logo. 

56 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Oh their was me optimistic to move away from Umbro as their kits are dross, as ours are. 

It's subjective, but Umbro have made our best kits in my lifetime, easily. The home shirt's the first shirt I've gone out and bought at full price since I was thirteen. I'd be getting the third shirt too, if it didn't run out of stock.

Also, West Ham's home shirt and PSV's home shirt are things of beauty. 

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

Not sure how reliable this is, but there's a website claiming to show concept designs for all the kits Umbro are making next season.

https://worldofumbro.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/derby-county-x-umbro/

derby-county-home.png?w=936derby-county-x-away.png?w=936

Have to say, I quite like the look of them. Don't even mind the JustEat logo either.

its just a fan using the word 'concept' to describe his own personal creations. Absolutely bog all to do with Umbro and he doesn't even claim to be showing official concepts.

wp_ss_20160228_0001.thumb.png.1fc61ecdfa

25 minutes ago, davenportram said:

its just a fan using the word 'concept' to describe his own personal creations. Absolutely bog all to do with Umbro and he doesn't even claim to be showing official concepts.

wp_ss_20160228_0001.thumb.png.1fc61ecdfa

Haha, there you go, that'll teach me to look more closely next time!

Archived