Caption Competition!!

wixman1884

1 hour ago, I am Ram said:

"Watch out boys, the new female mascot has given me crabs'

Seriously, where is Ewie? Have this feeling she's in a Ferrari, with shades on, getting the f*ck out of Dodge.......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Come up with a fun caption for this fairly hostile exchange between our current head coach and the coaching staff brought in by the previous regime!

Default_Project.gif.a5c2c47993e3d572f4e0

I can only assume at the start of the clip, that Wassall had his penis out, hence the other men's reluctance to look at him.

First prize I'll make any photoshop you want.

Please include your photoshop request in comment. Something like "Darren Wassall playing a banjo on a spaceship" for example.

Pat Lyons was brought in by Wassell .......

10 hours ago, MrsRam said:

Seriously, where is Ewie? Have this feeling she's in a Ferrari, with shades on, getting the f*ck out of Dodge.......

Ewie is primarily the Ladies' team mascot. Don't know how many game for the men's it'll be at. 

14 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Come up with a fun caption for this fairly hostile exchange between our current head coach and the coaching staff brought in by the previous regime!

I can only assume at the start of the clip, that Wassall had his penis out, hence the other men's reluctance to look at him.

Please include your photoshop request in comment. Something like "Darren Wassall playing a banjo on a spaceship" for example.

Who the fook are you lot calling Jimmy Saville?

13 hours ago, Burtagueno said:

CcBcluGXIAASaLO?format=pjpg&name=large

Pat Lyons just texted me something funny... he said Wassal was about to show him stuffs... he tried to convince the staffs that he's not like PC, who Mel referred to as "short" term... that he has "proof" that that he himself was actually "long"? WTF!? I'd tell him to fork off LOL!

14 hours ago, Burtagueno said:

CcBcluGXIAASaLO?format=pjpg&name=large

Caption this

Weizmann: Someone just questioned me if I again forgot my scarf...

Hendricks: I know... That's why I always have it on me... See I am starting games now. Well, but if you do not give a fork, this is how you should respond the next time someone question you again.

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 19:46, wixman1884 said:

You think those were a load of prix just feel this one

Archived