We've won a game! Let's list the positives

Kernow

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

At least it will shut up all the "Bent should be playing" fools. 

Bit unfair on Bent you could see from the team sheet he'd struggle. He isn't a striker suited to a 433 needs someone up with him. The Bristol game with Ince just behind even though he didn't score had a great game.

Not to put a downer on a great day, anyone notice Ince after Martins goal? From the small clip on SSN then Martin looks up running away celebrating Ince puts his head down and leisurely jogs across. The same for Christies goal all the players running off celebrating Ince leisurely jogging towards them in a "do I have to" way.

Just now, YouRams said:

Not to put a downer on a great day, anyone notice Ince after Martins goal? From the small clip on SSN then Martin looks up running away celebrating Ince puts his head down and leisurely jogs across. The same for Christies goal all the players running off celebrating Ince leisurely jogging towards them in a "do I have to" way.

Read my post above.

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Certain people will wait to see the goal celebrations to see who joined in with who and see if they can pick up any negativity before posting.

The rest of us will just enjoy the win and celebrate getting 3 points.

Ive just done this haha. The clips are telling though.

4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Certain people will wait to see the goal celebrations to see who joined in with who and see if they can pick up any negativity before posting.

There might not even be highlights because apparently there was a power cut in the stadium during the game. So I'm just going to assume Ince didn't smile when we scored ... drop him from the 18 next game please Darren. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Bit unfair on Bent you could see from the team sheet he'd struggle. He isn't a striker suited to a 433 needs someone up with him. The Bristol game with Ince just behind even though he didn't score had a great game.

that doesn't mean he can escape criticism when he keeps missing chances. Its not the system which makes him head over or spoon shots wide.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

that doesn't mean he can escape criticism when he keeps missing chances. Its not the system which makes him head over or spoon shots wide.

That being said JR should have as much criticism for not finishing a chance again

11 minutes ago, ossieram said:

You could see from the way Martin celebrated that he'd had an argument with Sam Rush on Tuesday afternoon 

41 minutes ago, Rams1884 said:

Just leaving ground now. Pleased with win but do not let anyone lose sight of the fact that for 8O mins we were utter sh t total garbage and clueless. Hopefully though the win will give us a springboard 

Not sure you read the title of the thread correctly. 

Great save from Carson in the 94th minute when it was 2-1.

If that goes in... then we would all be grumbling at yet aother game without a win.

Ive just seen the highlights on sky sports website.... and whats nice is is shows all the action that matters, instead of those awfully poor youtube hightlight videos the club puts out.

He was there and I wasn't, so wouldn't want to argue with him too much - but that also isn't the impression I got from either the Radio or the match day chatty thing.. Of course, the radio and match day chatty thing might be completely wrong.. However, reasons to be cheerful:

Coming back from behind to win

Substitutions actually having a positive impact on our game

Martin scoring

Ince assisting

and Wassal calling out the tools on Radio Derby...

Archived