Which animals have you been attacked by?

RamNut

For me......

dog obviously

cat 

friesian cows

threatened by a sheep (but managed to avoid physical violence)

goat (twice)

dolphin

cockerel (that actually hurt)

Highland cow (smacked by the horns)

wasp

Not too bad overall.

On reflection i'm surprised that rodents have generally left me alone.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate once thined a 5-iron straight into a Goose's head, it collapsed in a heap, dazed but very much still alive.

He ran over to it, and in the way of a true country Gent, gave it a cuddle and gathered it up, while placing it tenderly into the water hazard he'd been trying to avoid.

It swam about 5 yds, before overturning and promptly drowning before our very eyes.:(

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

Wobbies , hate them , swell up real bad when stung , me 

Cat , vicious , evil bugger that she was ..

Cockatiel x 2

Lovebird x 1

Terrapin 

Mad seagull in Newquay

Swan 

It must be a Cornish thing, I had a seagull the size of a Boeing 747 swoop down and take a Cornish pasty from me when I was visiting lands end.

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

It must be a Cornish thing, I had a seagull the size of a Boeing 747 swoop down and take a Cornish pasty from me when I was visiting lands end.

Forgot to mention , Mad seagull in St Ives as well ,  had my sausage roll out of my hand .

The Newquay incident one was Welsh (not the seagull) , 

A seagull and blackbird. Both times I was probably too close to her nest.

Also had a dangerous encounter with a moose once. When I was four or five I came across with a moose with her baby. Since I have always loved all animals I went and tried to pat the mother moose. She let me really close before steering her calf and herself away from me. That's what my horrified grandma told my parents after the incident. I myself only remember the feeling of joy when I was approaching the moose which looked big and cute.

Archived