U21 tactics and formation

MackworthRamIsGod

5 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I did mentioned Ipswich bit. 1-4 at halftime tells you a lot. 

The first 45 minutes of every manager ever is exactly how he performs for his entire career. Good spot.

Jurgen Klopp in his first game in charge at Liverpool, 0-0 at halftime tells you a lot. They have drawn every game 0-0 since.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Duracell said:

The first 45 minutes of every manager ever is exactly how he performs for his entire career. Good spot.

Jurgen Klopp in his first game in charge at Liverpool, 0-0 at halftime tells you a lot. They have drawn every game 0-0 since.

Stop using Klopp as examples. Lololololol 

4 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Thanks for mentioning Klopp. I don't feel so bad now.

Liverpool since 28 Dec:

LLWDDLWLLDLDL

Derby since 28 Dec:

DLWDLLLDD

Just now, davenportram said:

you mean

"Stop using Klopp as an example"

Dear oh dear you still picking on my English (thought you said to me ages ago via PM that you won't do it again but I knew it was bs talk) Just go away please and many thanks. 

Why are you criticizing Wassall DEL before he has even had a chance to manage a game for us with this squad? You can say we were 4-1 down but we managed to draw the game 4-4 at the end of the day. Saturday will be the first time that I am excited going to a Derby game in a while. Under Clement the football wasn't great but under Wassall it will be more expansive and refreshing.

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I did mentioned Ipswich bit. 1-4 at halftime tells you a lot. 

The sacking of Clough was seen as an unpopular decision. 

I don't think this sacking is nearly as unpopular (and less likely to affect the players) but Christ if you're that worried stay at home, switch the radio off and avoid the tele. 

12 hours ago, davenportram said:

you mean

"Stop using Klopp as an example"

12 hours ago, davenportram said:

not picking on it. Just making a point irrelevant to the debate.

If that was b4 you would not be pointing it out. In fact you would be one of the first to defend him. I think that is poor from you dav.

Judging Wassall on that game is ridiculous, all Nige's mates were gutted he left and had little time to prepare. Completely different scenario. Watch the training video, players look down to you? Wassall's first team record reads P1 D1, putting a nice unbeaten run together :)

The lineup on the day of the 4-4 was as follows:

Grant, Forsyth, Smith, Bryson, Buxton, whitbread, Davies, Hughes, Sammon, Martin, ward

Subs; Russell, Jacobs, Deeney, Eustace, Bennett, Hanson, lowe

We can now add Carson, Christie, Olsson/warnock, Shackell, Keogh, Butterfield, Johnson, Weimann, Ince, Bent, Blackman, Camara off the top of my head as players who weren't involved in that game. 

The squad is different, the team we are playing is different and the situation Derby are in is very different.

Get behind the team and we will be alright.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The lineup on the day of the 4-4 was as follows:

Grant, Forsyth, Smith, Bryson, Buxton, whitbread, Davies, Hughes, Sammon, Martin, ward

Subs; Russell, Jacobs, Deeney, Eustace, Bennett, Hanson, lowe

We can now add Carson, Christie, Olsson/warnock, Shackell, Keogh, Butterfield, Johnson, Weimann, Ince, Bent, Blackman, Camara off the top of my head as players who weren't involved in that game. 

The squad is different, the team we are playing is different and the situation Derby are in is very different.

Get behind the team and we will be alright.

as we all know Martin doesn't work in a 2 up top........

Archived