Does he go?

SK47

4 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

Would be over the moon at that appointment. He didn't that much of a bad job at Liverpool though so can't see him dropping down to us.

Would be very excitinng that compared the boring Pearson suggestion, will never happen sadly if there is a change,

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, curb said:

Someone said on here last week that if we don't go up he'll be grinning to himself at our fans in melt down.

I tend to agree with him. Derby fans deserve **** all.

Get it right I said I will be laughing at the wrist slashers, doesn't mean that I don't think Clement is clueless.

I'm disappointed that we've bought two left wingers who seem worse than ward and dawkins.

i'm disappointed that we seem unable to forge a decent team.

but, if you appoint a guy he should get a full season.

Looking back we should have realised there was something amiss during pre season.

We started the season off poorly, gradually  got our way up the table without actually playing well for 90 minutes,  rode our luck a lot. When the luck dried up we now look very ordinary, quiet shocking considering we have spent 20 odd million.

We have put in 2 performances now from 30 games (Wolves  and Hull), the team is shell shocked, all confidence has gone from the players - Paul Clement now looks out of his depth.

Paul Clement it's time to move on, do the right thing and leave.........

All this about Pearson being a boring choice. His Leicester team ******* eviscerated the best Derby team in 15 years two years back. Three times including the league cup if I recall right. Boring my arse.

All this about genius armchair managers on t'internet...agree, I can't do the job. But that's not the point. The point is...is Clement doing the job? The answer is no; we've bought poorly, are playing badly and it's getting worse.

I was hoping we would get Warburton when he was touted as leaving Brentford - sadly that ship has long since sailed..

Still think it is too early to sack a manager but would like to see some sign of a positive change in both his tactics and the way he is using the players he has.

Play them where they are best suited..

Archived