Does he go?

SK47

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

Now that all depends on who we can replace him with.

Is there actually anybody available that could do a significant job?

Moyes? Sherwood?

Moyes made LVG look like an attacking genius, Sherwood no thanks Villa are still being handicapped by his mis management of the team

2 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Moyes made LVG look like an attacking genius, Sherwood no thanks Villa are still being handicapped by his mid management of the team

That was Man Utd straight after Ferguson and he shat himself - There's not many who wouldn't.

We don't have Ferguson and we are not United. Did a fantastic job at Everton for many years.

Don't see why we need a head coach. Just place this forum at the top and watch the unparalleled genius of a few on here take Derby to the Champions League.

Top two positions are gone. 

Playoffs will always be a lottery.

If we could just see some semblance of improvement, or heading in the right direction then I'd advocate keeping him. I'm afraid tonight's performance has flipped my mental switch though. He doesn't seem able to motivate or adapt, which is worrying and I don't see that that will change soon enough for our liking.

Getting rid though will cost a fortune.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Don't see why we need a head coach. Just place this forum at the top and watch the unparalleled genius of a few on here take Derby to the Champions League.

I did that on football manager but it involved the editor and messi 

3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Top two positions are gone. 

Playoffs will always be a lottery.

If we could just see some semblance of improvement, or heading in the right direction then I'd advocate keeping him. I'm afraid tonight's performance has flipped my mental switch though. He doesn't seem able to motivate or adapt, which is worrying and I don't see that that will change soon enough for our liking.

Getting rid though will cost a fortune.

How much do you think, 25 million?

1 minute ago, loweman2 said:

Keep hearing Brendan Rodgers name being linked, spoke to an ex player tonight who also said this, how has it come to this in just five weeks ?

Would be over the moon at that appointment. He didn't that much of a bad job at Liverpool though so can't see him dropping down to us.

Archived