Clement

leemark

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. He sounds like a really intelligent guy so hopefully he will realise very soon that if you keep doing the same things time after time then you're most likely to get the same results. It may be only 1, perhaps 2 changes in personnel but if they're the right ones we could see a quick change in our fortunes.

1 hour ago, leemark said:

Is his position now under serious threat?

It would be awfully rude of me to say what a stupid half-witted comment that is you must be an idiot, so I won't say it, instead, I will just think what a stupid half-witted comment that is you must be an idiot, that way I am sure that I won't be breaking any forum rules.

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

No. He sounds like a really intelligent guy so hopefully he will realise very soon that if you keep doing the same things time after time then you're most likely to get the same results. It may be only 1, perhaps 2 changes in personnel but if they're the right ones we could see a quick change in our fortunes.

Exactly. Everyone can have an opinion on tactics and selection, personally I'd drop Johnson for sure. Really want to see what Camara offers too.

Just see a learning curve for Clement and hope he learns not to have undropables in the team, think you will get your one or two tweaks on Tuesday, hopefully as you say the right ones.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Martin was a free

Yes I know that , we all know know that but otherwise I would have to have said that the others waste of money and then add that Martin isn't too good at the moment either  Just trying to save words

48 minutes ago, mozza said:

Hey , hang on , we gave you loads of support when you lost your dog , 

how is she , btw ?

This place is becoming hopeless. Don't ever think I'm ungrateful for that time, but the people who supported me during that are not the same people spouting nonsense.

She's good, rarely off the lead any more and now wears a harness but is good. Thanks for asking.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

This place is becoming hopeless. Don't ever think I'm ungrateful for that time, but the people who supported me during that are not the same people spouting nonsense.

She's good, rarely off the lead any more and now wears a harness but is good. Thanks for asking.

It's a forum and people have different views. Just because someone has a view that is different from yours doesn't mean it's nonsense. Don't so dogmatic (Sorry not meant to be joke there). Live and let live. Accept the variety of thoughts. 

Just now, Strange yearnings said:

It's a forum and people have different views. Just because someone has a view that is different from yours doesn't mean it's nonsense. Don't so dogmatic (Sorry not meant to be joke there). Live and let live. Accept the variety of thoughts. 

I've been on here a while, and I have experienced different views and have discussed them (as is the intention of a forum) and maybe sometimes I have been closed minded to some more extreme opinions from certain individuals I have not disregarded them entirely and overall I like to think that I have been accommodating to everyone's opinions.

For this past couple of weeks however, and not from everyone this place has encountered a very large amount of what I would describe as "nonsense". Generally, entirely in the "Rams Talk" section and I am simply voicing my displeasure at being simply irritated almost every time I've looked at new topics being made for a while now.

My God. 

The meltdown is unreal.

You're like frickin' toddlers man. 

Would call you spoilt brats but you've got no right to expect anything. It's not like Man United fans that are used to an elite level and are now sort of an Arsenal level. This is the best **** you've seen in a decade and you wanted clueless Plan A McClaren out and now you want clueless plan bcd Clement out. 

Never. NEVER criticise "deluded" Newcastle or Forest fans. 

There's having a chat about the football and then there's this sort of crap in 200 threads that could all be titled " I WANT"

Archived