Since Saturday 24th October

The_Sheriff

• 24/10/15- final qualifying round teams results are in
  • Fa cup first round draw has been made
  • Fa cup first round draw has been played
  • Fa cup second round draw has been made
  • Fa cup second round draw has been played
  • Fa cup third round draw has been made Hartlepool v Derby
  • Fa cup third round draw has been played (1-2 Butterfield, Bent)
  • Fa cup fourth round draw has been made
  • Tonight 29th of January over 3 months later the fourth round draw starts to be played (Derby v Man Utd)

Where am i going with this?  Well the 24th of October 2015 was not only when the nation knew who was through to the proper rounds of the cup but this date was when the beloved Chris Martin scored a goal from open play.

Before anyone says he has held the ball up well, linked our play and been pivotal to our results since. You need to take off those rose tinted glasses because he has been poor. I don't know about everyone else but i would like my number 9 to frequently score goals. 

Play bent. Simples ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there has been threads in the past but I want to make sure the discussion is still amongst derby fans!

If Derby fans are talking about it that will filter to media and questions will be put to clement which may make his mind more conscious that maybe the correct selection to get us results is to play 200 career goals Bent instead.

Basically i am that winging child that will just keep moaning at mummy to buy me that toy until she does! :lol:

Got to try haven't we?

2 minutes ago, Simsy said:

I know there has been threads in the past but I want to make sure the discussion is still amongst derby fans!

If Derby fans are talking about it that will filter to media and questions will be put to clement which may make his mind more conscious that maybe the correct selection to get us results is to play 200 career goals Bent instead.

Basically i am that winging child that will just keep moaning at mummy to buy me that toy until she does! :lol:

Got to try haven't we?

We don't need loads of threads to keep us talking about Martin or anything else Derby related, If it's important it will be discussed.

6 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Got to try haven't we?

So you're a spoilt brat who thinks he knows best but actually knows nothing? Got it. 

1 minute ago, Bob Loblaw said:

So you're a spoilt brat who thinks he knows best but actually knows nothing? Got it. 

I definitely know things. To have attended every home game for the last 3 years i think i have seen enough to assess what we need to get results. Its my opinion and i feel strongly that i am right on this one.

Am i not allowed an opinion? You can disagree but Just because you are up Martins arse doesn't mean i know nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Simsy said:

I definitely know things. To have attended every home game for the last 3 years i think i have seen enough to assess what we need to get results. Its my opinion and i feel strongly that i am right on this one.

Am i not allowed an opinion? You can disagree but just because you are up Martins arse doesn't mean i know nothing. 

You are allowed an opinion, and people are allowed to say you're wrong. 

Up Martin's arse? Blooming heck, how old are you?

5 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

You are allowed an opinion, and people are allowed to say you're wrong. 

Up Martin's arse? Blooming heck, how old are you?

No wonder Martin looks uncomfortable, he's got a bob in his pants!

22 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Am i not allowed an opinion? You can disagree but Just because you are up Martins arse doesn't mean i know nothing. 

Wow, they should hire you as manager. 

That explains why Fergie was so good then, must have just watched every game for 3 years before hand and BOOM. He was ready to win the PL 20 times or however many he did it. 

Maybe the real question is why we still play with a target man up front?

Yes, I know some will say we play 4-3-3, but we don't, -  we play 4-3-2-1 rather than a true 4-3-3-

Bent is on his way, Martin is out of sorts, why not go for three pacey forwards up front?

Martin this Martin that..........Heard all before move on................

There's an assumption in your logic that everyone agrees with you and we need to present this evidence to effect a change. 

The trouble is that most of us don't;  we just don't feel the need to keep banging on about it. 

A recent twitter poll suggested only 31% of people who voted wanted him dropped. But if you looked at this Forum you would think it was a majority.

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

Get to the match and stop whinging. 

Are we going to discount all goals that were scored by set pieces? Where do we draw the line for set pieces? Free kicks? Do they count? What about a header from a corner, would that count or still classed as set piece? How many goals has Bent scored in the same time? Isn't it 1 against a league 2 team?

Whey!! martin made one good pass tonight gave us a goal what a player! What we on now 15 games with no goal from open play? or to make rynny happy 1 goal (penalty) in 15 games.

Think people are getting twisted here. I wasn't saying i am the master tactician because i have attended games i was defending my opinion as i was accused of 'knowing nothing'  I can accept people disagree with me and rate martin on this forum. I've got no qualms about that but if you disagree with me do it in a certain manner.

Archived