Man Utd fans to be ejected from Home end

Srg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They are the best away fans we have ever had. 

The georgie best song is also brilliant. 

I do quite like that song. Lyrics fit well, although maybe not entirely appropriate giving his cause of death, but by no means offensive.

Seeing as we like to copy songs I would be surprised to hear the same version soon, only replace "Georgie Best" with "Old Big Head"

52 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

We've pinched most of the others - may as well do the same with this. 

Unless you can come up with something original that you'd like to share. 

William, William Hughes is really something.

Original, yes. Cool, yes. Gonna happen, no cuz we just nick other clubs songs, oh when the Rams...

4 hours ago, philmycock said:

William, William Hughes is really something.

Original, yes. Cool, yes. Gonna happen, no cuz we just nick other clubs songs, oh when the Rams...

That would be the best ever... The best footballer we have at the club with a song from the best band. Perfect. Make it so. 

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

They are the best away fans we have ever had. 

The georgie best song is also brilliant. 

I never felt threatened, but then again I was watching it on the Beeb!

I was impressed by the genuine support the away fans were giving their team. Not a hint of, "It's only Derby and we don't care about the FA cup anyway!"

What came over to me was a group of excellent supporters who contributed to make the atmosphere electric as the old cup-ties used to be.

OK two goals were offside but GT scored a purler and not many of us expected to win anyway.

Their fans were not the plastic crowd I was expecting and both sets of fans, like the teams, contributed to a great advert for the beautiful game.

7 minutes ago, steve brummie said:

I was impressed by the genuine support the away fans were giving their team. Not a hint of, "It's only Derby and we don't care about the FA cup anyway!"

What came over to me was a group of excellent supporters who contributed to make the atmosphere electric as the old cup-ties used to be.

OK two goals were offside but GT scored a purler and not many of us expected to win anyway.

Their fans were not the plastic crowd I was expecting and both sets of fans, like the teams, contributed to a great advert for the beautiful game.

Compare and contrast to the odious Chelsea fans who sang "You're only here to see the Chelsea" all afternoon at MK Dons. 

39 minutes ago, steve brummie said:

Helps when you get 5,500 and all bevvied up! They were loud and awesome to be fair, best away following I've seen here, makes ya sick don't it!

Archived