Man Utd fans to be ejected from Home end

Srg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Easy they whore plain clothes walked into our ticket office. Brought them so simples instead asking to have a look underneath there jackets or jumpers.

and we'd never do that  would we ? surely they bought designated seats , regardless of who they support 

so long as they behave themselves , they should be welcome 

So they didn't chuck out Tom Ince and his dad Paul Ince who was definitely taking the p1ss before the game saying he wanted Derby to win and Tom to get a hat trick, but fair play to the guv'nor he did then say "I can only dream about those things"

Maybe Paul and his boy Tom need to stop dreaming and work together on how Tom can win a tackle, make a pass that reaches his own player when the opportunity is on and not after the event, and be able to take a corner, that would be a good starting point, and better still if Tom actually looked like he wanted to win a game and looked a hell of a lot more confident in his wonderful world of football at Derby......oh ek, I'm not supposed to do this, sorry everyone, I do apologise, sorry Tom, sorry Paul, I have just ejected myself from this thread........

Get out Inverurie Ram............your in the wrong end!

as i say , i would only eject them if they were causing a nuisance , i myself have been

in amongst opposition supporters on a few occasions , not felt particularly comfortable

but kept my emotions in check and survived ..

The only reasons these lawfully paying fans should be ejected is for their own safety 

i would think ..

Were there any arrests ?

I didn't see any near me, but when they scored the 1st, somebody near my mate text somebody 2 rows down and they both looked at each other and smiled. He was asked if he was united and told to leave of his own accord or he would be helped out. It turned out that the lad he sent the text too was his son, so he was told to leave because his son could end up getting hurt. They decided to go.

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I didn't see any near me, but when they scored the 1st, somebody near my mate text somebody 2 rows down and they both looked at each other and smiled. He was asked if he was united and told to leave of his own accord or he would be helped out. It turned out that the lad he sent the text too was his son, so he was told to leave because his son could end up getting hurt. They decided to go.

Ridiculous 

Archived