Man Utd fans to be ejected from Home end

Srg

So e of my finest times watching football have been sat as an away fan in the home end.... We used to do it in the third division a lot but that was mainly because it was the thing to do back then and we certainly didn't keep quiet about it..! I recall going to Wolves when they were redeveloping their ground and seeing us win 2-0 and getting chased out the stand, at Forest when we beat them 3-2 in the cup was pretty good too but the best ever was away in Munich for the 1-5 GERMANY ENGLAND game. We had 4 tickets in their main end, we sat there all quiet for the first 10 minutes and the locals didn't know how we were, then they scored and the guy in front jumped up, turned around and screamed "f you England" in our faces... I can remember thinking we wouldn't get out alive as goal after goal went in, we were being discreet about it at first but by the time the 3rd,4th and 5th went in we were dancing on our seats...amd I had to go to the front of the crowd to get my giant Ripley Rams On Tour St George Cross back at the end...the walk back to the hotel...wow that was "eventful" to say the least...happy days and without doubt the best away trip ever... (Just thought I would share that with you)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's more than just getting rid of them because "we're Derby". In our prem season my dad couldn't come to the game against Man City so I invited my friend who liked them, he wore his Man City shirt under his jacket but the moment fans around saw it some of them were really aggressive towards him.

He didn't cheer when they scored, in fact he stood up and cheered when Derby scored. The end of the game (which ended in a draw, I think 2-2) a woman a few rows behind pointed at him when we were leaving and shouted "not so ******* proud now are ya!" - this was in the North Stand btw. So embarrassing.

The point is, whether or not as a fan you're OK with Man Utd fans sitting in the home end, there are enough people very against it to make it a safety concern for the police, some right nutters go to football matches.

Sadly mentioning no names, theres some right aggressive idiots/trolls on this forum as well:( most on here top notch of course.

Tricky

once at hillsboro i was in their main stand and just couldn't help shouting for Derby. Half the stand seemed to want to go for me.

But its a sad statement on our species really.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I've seen 3 individual half-half scarf stands in the city centre so far. It ain't half tempting!*

Cant wait for the Derby-Preston version in mid week!

*aint half tempting to set the ******* on fire

Sign me up

_86486333_bpi_jm_brighton_v_arsenal_jm1_

Just now, WystonRam said:

My cousins wife's brother lived in Luton. He was  a Hull fan, but got a membership anyway. I used to go with him.

With a fandom heritage like that, I'm surprised he wasn't a Man Utd fan.

Those 4 in a row in the North stand just to the west side of the goal that jumped up in their shirts for the first goal were taking the pi$$. Why it took until we scored and our fans berating them for the stewards to eject them I dont know.

Archived