Rams vs Man U on TV

Brammie Steve

23 minutes ago, Rammy1 said:

Is it a sell out yet does anyone no 

I've just looked on the ticket portal and it looks like there's still a couple of thousand tickets still available. If you hover over any section it tells you how many seats are available in that section. I've not bothered doing a proper count, but there's availability in most sections still.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Blimey, this is going to ruin my engagement party... I wonder if they would notice me sneaking off to watch the match. 

Yes mate, they would notice you sneaking off to watch the match.

So just stand up and announce loudly that you're off to watch the Rams.

Start as you mean to carry on.

Don't be a half man as well as a half fan:D

Just noticed this quote from Ander Herrera:

"They (Derby) are a good, strong team and it's a big day for them playing Man United."

Bless him, we are so honoured to be welcoming such a huge club as MUFC......quick, pass me one of those 50/50 scarves!

4 minutes ago, Derbyram1 said:

"They (Derby) are a good, strong team and it's a big day for them playing Man United."

Bless him, we are so honoured to be welcoming such a huge club as MUFC......quick, pass me one of those 50/50 scarves!

Reminds me of when we played Chelsea many moons ago and Bolo Zenden said he had never heard of us and didn't know where we were. Think we sang "You're just a **** Dutch b*stard" at him for half the game.

22 minutes ago, Derbyram1 said:

Yeah, such a big day we will have had a larger gate watching Brum :lol:

Archived