Tom Huddlestone

RedSox

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This to me would only happen if Paul wants to play the 4-2-3-1 from now on. Last night showed that Butters and Johnson are not DM's far from it. 

To be fair a DM partnership of Thorne and Huddlestone would be immense, incredibly slow, but immense 

• 11 months later...
1 minute ago, dcfcgodd said:

Very original! This is why no one likes the regular users of this forum unbelievably up themselves... 

No-one likes us, no-one likes us, no-one likes us, we don't care! We are Millwall, super Millw...

Wait, wrong song.

13 minutes ago, dcfcgodd said:

Very original! This is why no one likes the regular users of this forum unbelievably up themselves... 

Tom is playing for Hull in the Prem. He's a very different player to Lansbury. It's almost inconceivable that there is so much as a scrap of truth in the story, as it makes no sense for Hull to sell him, us to buy him, or him to come here.

This is why people get dismissive...not because they're up themselves, but because the rumour is from a negligible source and of negligible credibility.

1 hour ago, dcfcgodd said:

I thought it was a good joke at first, but now I'm very sorry because it clearly hurt your feelings. From now on we'll all make an effort to be nicer. I hope you had a really nice Christmas holiday and don't have too much homework yet. 

On 12/01/2016 at 10:21, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It was a daft rumour anyway, Bruce is right, what plonker would sell any player for any price to their promotion rivals?

Maybe at the end of the season Bruce's price might be right.

On a separate point, Steve Bruce is a massive cock. I hear he has a smaller todger too. I have no idea how I know the size of footballers love lengths 

Bit of an oxymoron there Mack, massive cock, small todger, I can seem why you are attracted to him a very good looking bloke (or as Mrs Woodley says the bloke that needs a nose job):D

8 hours ago, dcfcgodd said:

Well I like them! Constant source of amusement but not as much as some of the more infrequent posters - now some of them are hilarious.

The school of thought is that a premier league player who is a regular for his side would never drop down a league.

However there are a few examples.

Kevin Nolan 

Stewart Downing

Matt Ritchie

That said, there has been a love affair with ourselves as Derby fans and certain players who left and we were desperate for their return.

Mainly players who truly cut their cut at our club.

Big Tom being one but I also recall the clamour to bring Chris Riggott home.

Personally I would love to see Huddleston moving around the pride park pitch in the glorious black and white of Derby County.

Rams for life 

Archived