The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

Are they pining for wee billy davies?

they way they played suggested they just need some fine tuning on the "persistent fouling" strategy that only the untapped one could provide. and avoiding relegation to league 1 with forest, of course, remains his proudest achievement (as he repeatedly stated in his interviews recently).

they envy at our wasted millions makes them pine for the days they'd be sat in their crumbling ground realising they'd wasted millions on players no better than they had before?

wishing they had a manager who poured petrol on their wood fire rather than going on radio derby to say they wished the rams had a job for them?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Must be something in the water that causes short term memory loss in nottingham, seems like they can remember us spending money and them winning the european cup, but forget all the money they wasted and failed to get near to the play offs. Remember them bragging about being the man city of the east midlands ? 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Must be something in the water that causes short term memory loss in nottingham, seems like they can remember us spending money and them winning the european cup, but forget all the money they wasted and failed to get near to the play offs. Remember them bragging about being the man city of the east midlands ? 

but...but...but... Fridgy can afford to buy any club in the world...

Mind you, he is very altruistic. He's been sponsoring HMRC Rovers ever since he rolled up in Nottingham.

11 hours ago, philmycock said:

And over the last decade who's spent more? Mind you, your lot hounded out your local owner for Fawaz who seems to have had enough himself. Swings and roundabouts.

And your lot hounded out NLN and mclaren. Managers who were working to a plan along with rush. A club to be envied doing this in the right way, only to be replaced by the tea boy from Real Madrid and mad Mel who buys the players he wants where he doesn't want promotion just nice football. The amount you have spent this season is verging on obscene for a championship club. I'm sure mad Mel thinks he pays transfer fees with water melons and tomatoes 

as as for the game. Crap game where we played to the standard I expect and you played to the standard of a play off chasing team and saw nothing of this supposed style of play that Mel wants. 

I think there's better teams that you for the play offs tbh. You may go up through the PO if you get in them but there are better teams above and below you which you should be outraged about given how much you've spent. 

What at you built up over 5 years seems to have been totally dismantled over 6 months. 

11 hours ago, MrsRam said:

We weren't good.

Tell me, how you got to an embargo? did you spend lots? how did that go?

It's good to see you've scrapped the structures plan with vision and values in place for the tried and trusted 'forest way' of working

see you next year

1 minute ago, stoners said:

And your lot hounded out NLN and mclaren. Managers who were working to a plan along with rush. A club to be envied doing this in the right way, only to be replaced by the tea boy from Real Madrid and mad Mel who buys the players he wants where he doesn't want promotion just nice football. The amount you have spent this season is verging on obscene for a championship club. I'm sure mad Mel thinks he pays transfer fees with water melons and tomatoes 

as as for the game. Crap game where we played to the standard I expect and you played to the standard of a play off chasing team and saw nothing of this supposed style of play that Mel wants. 

I think ink there's better teams that you for the play offs tbh. You may go up through the PO if you get in them but there are better teams above and below you which you should be outraged about given how much you've spent. 

What at you built up over 5 years seems to have been totally dismantled over 6 months. 

Nigel was average and had to be sacked as we had barely progress on the pitch and McClaren sacking was at-least justified due to his constant flirting with Newcastle. 

As for the "obscene amount of money" we have spent, Burnley and 'Boro have spent as much as us this year. Our finances are fine and as you should know money doesn't guarantee you anything in football. 

Forest have a net debt of £50m whereas Derby are debt free. We have a very positive future, yours is a slow decline towards league 1. 

And another thing I'd be embarrassed having diving cheating ***** like ince and Martin playing for us. Every opportunity they are on their Arse squealing. 

Mendes starting them them antics when he first came here and got boo'd whenever he tried it. he don't do it anymore

4 minutes ago, stoners said:

And another thing I'd be embarrassed having diving cheating ***** like ince and Martin playing for us. Every opportunity they are on their Arse squealing. 

Mendes starting them them antics when he first came here and got boo'd whenever he tried it. he don't do it anymore

Bitter much? How are you enjoying the season? 

I'm having a great time. Still in a playoff position, chairman wanting to invest (rather than sell up), just beaten a world famous team who once won the European Cup back when Adam was in short trousers...loving it. How about you? 

16 minutes ago, stoners said:

You must pocess the biggest gaul bladder of any human on the planet.

17 minutes ago, stoners said:

Dunno. Think I'd probably rather have that than the general thuggery of Mills or the incessant hounding of referees when you don't get decisions TBH.

I don't think you'll get much argument about the worthwhile-ness of spending what we have done. Johnson, Butterfield, Ince and the rest, on paper are good players, but having a glorified P.E. Teacher then tasked with crafting them into a coherent team was always the gamble too far IMO. 

Nigel had taken us as far as he could do. McClaren made his own position untenable. It's just a shame that after getting those decisions right we then undercut ourselves by opting for amateur hour.

Sith Happens
Just now, stoners said:

I know what you mean, Martin does fall over as often as Forest have winding up petitions or fail to pay players and staff.

I'm pretty confident that DCFC will be fine on FFP for this season.

I'm also pretty confident that Forest won't come out of embargo in the summer.Their commercial revenue is nothing short of pathetic - that's what happens when you're being run by a bumbling amateur. On top of that the allowable loss is £13m if the the shareholders put in £8m of equity. If they don't, the maximum loss is £5m. All the accounts published during Fawaz's tenure point to him funding everything with loans. What is the likelihood of him suddenly putting cash in, especially when he's trying to sell the cub anyway? Pretty close to zero I'd say. As their wage bill is still several millions higher than even their turnover, there's no way that they will lose less than £5m.

Assuming Forest don't manage to get relegated this season, They'll be almost guaranteed to next. Embargoes, skint , wantaway owner,  ramshackle rented stadium and only able to attract desperate managers. You don't need to be Mystic Meg to see a future of League 1 and administration for that world famous club. 

1 hour ago, stoners said:

I think there's better teams that you for the play offs tbh. You may go up through the PO if you get in them but there are better teams above and below you which you should be outraged about given how much you've spent. 

You worry too much about us :lol: anyhoo, what's your crowd gonna be at your next game now your big game is over? 15,000?? Jossie's Pink Seat Army!

1 hour ago, stoners said:

Describing us as cheaters when one of your players got away with pretty much punching one of our players. :lol:

2 hours ago, stoners said:

I would suggest you have a look at the free kick Mills won against Keogh before you go putting comments like that...

3 hours ago, stoners said:

3 hours ago, stoners said:

Have a pint on me stoners.......

bestbitter.jpg

Archived