The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

How rubbish is this! On a day like today, we can't actually laugh too much at Forest. This isn't proper rivalry, it's a mutual sympathy society. Maybe Fawaz just felt like making a really sporting gesture - our under-qualified, inexperienced stand in manager against theirs.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My faith in Forest fans to keep me amused has been restored. Classic post on LTLF by BryanRoy

SkyBet

Pearson 5/1
Clarke 6/1
Monk 6/1
Clement 8/1
Moyes 10/1
Williams 10/1
Karanka 10/1
Bowyer 16/1
Rosler 20/1
Sherwood 20/1
Rodgers 33/1

No thanks to any of them.

Just who is he expecting to join an embargoed club with a loopy, trigger happy owner (yeah, yeah, but we're not embargoed)? I'd be surprised if anyone bar Josie on that list even considers working for Fawaz. #deluded

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

My faith in Forest fans to keep me amused has been restored. Classic post on LTLF by BryanRoy

SkyBet

Pearson 5/1
Clarke 6/1
Monk 6/1
Clement 8/1
Moyes 10/1
Williams 10/1
Karanka 10/1
Bowyer 16/1
Rosler 20/1
Sherwood 20/1
Rodgers 33/1

No thanks to any of them.

Just who is he expecting to join an embargoed club with a loopy, trigger happy owner (yeah, yeah, but we're not embargoed)? I'd be surprised if anyone bar Josie on that list even considers working for Fawaz. #deluded

Lee Clark would be ideal for them.

8 hours ago, Redcar said:

Hull to give them a total pasting on Tuesday. We get a full week rest... Sets up Saturday a treat, can't wait. Got the same gut feeling I had when we won 5-0.

I don't like that. If we win it's because we had a few days extra rest and they played mid week.

If we lose we had more rest so how **** must you be..!

PistoldPete2

The betting looks unrealistic.. cant see the likes of Pearson or Moyes being interested in Forest so must be deluded forest fans spiking the betting. The days of iconic managers are gone for the Forest boys .. but Sean O'Driscoll might be  a better bet and actually not a bad manager.

3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

The betting looks unrealistic.. cant see the likes of Pearson or Moyes being interested in Forest so must be deluded forest fans spiking the betting. The days of iconic managers are gone for the Forest boys .. but Sean O'Driscoll might be  a better bet and actually not a bad manager.

Would highly doubt a return for SOD after his last exit from Forest..

Archived