The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, rynny said:

Just when you think things cant get any worse, you have Guy Moussi training and trying to earn a contract with you :lol:

I've got a lot of respect for Moussi. He donated his entire salary to charities when he was at Birmingham.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

I've got a lot of respect for Moussi. He donated his entire salary to charities when he was at Birmingham.

Very commendable.

I have a lot of respect for him also for the way he donated a very big helping hand in the hat trick for Bryson in the 5-0 win.

59 minutes ago, rynny said:

Very commendable.

I have a lot of respect for him also for the way he donated a very big helping hand in the hat trick for Bryson in the 5-0 win.

That's one of the most moving and beautiful things you are ever likely to see.

Keogh knobbing Rammie I mean...

13 hours ago, rynny said:

Very commendable.

Id forgotten that Bamford played in that game, and was quite instrumental in a lot of the goals.

3 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Id forgotten that Bamford played in that game, and was quite instrumental in a lot of the goals.

That's what I keep telling myself. I bought his signed shirt in the auction after the game!

10 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

If only he had put that effort in for the rest of the games, he may have got more than 3 minutes in the final. 

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Harsh, but made me chuckle

He used to wind me up, he clearly has talent but never seen anyone so lazy with everything they do (except his shooting) a yard pass seemed like someone had asked him to do 20 laps round the outside of Pride Park and Wyvern.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

He used to wind me up, he clearly has talent but never seen anyone so lazy with everything they do (except his shooting) a yard pass seemed like someone had asked him to do 20 laps round the outside of Pride Park and Wyvern.

Yeah! 

It's a simple 10 yard pass I don't need to concentr- oops

Archived