The Fawaz Circus 2016

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

That is odd, perhaps he's just getting a really rum deal out of this for either himself, the club or both and he knows it is going to be.......yeah.....loved.....by the fans.......

If they do a GSE and make the club a well run minimal loss making enterprise they might get some.new backers on board. But they might turn out the way most american owners do....

One can only cross fingers for a hicks and gillet mark 2 :lol:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But I think keeping Fawaz as chairman will be the icing on the cake. 

And he won't be going anywhere.  Imagine how long it'll take to get his money back via a monthly wage.

Perhaps if they lock him in a broom cupboard at the training ground while they have board meetings it could be a success...

£50m? For a club that's haemorrhaged money consistently for 10 years? They must have lost £200m between fawaz and Dougherty and have few if any assets on or off the pitch (which they don't own).

If that's an example of this yanks business acumen, they're ******. I'd have expected Fawaz to be lucky to give the club away with the promise of a few million back if they ever got promoted.

29 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

So you're all happy that Mac is back?

Back on the winning trail (just).

Just need to get a few in to freshen up the squad eh?

Thrilled, are you happy that you are selling 80% of you club for £50m?  Is your entire net worth only £62.5m? Oh yeah, you rent that shed, my bad.  Still thought you would be worth more that that, especially with two antique cups. Next you will be on Bargain Hunt.

Archived