The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So @Red_Dawn @eezzeetiger @stoners, who had the worse deadline day?

You were expecting big moves with the 13m you received from Burke, spent about 50p of that and loaned out half your team.

We loaned out our backup keeper and replaced him with a Yeovil reject, signed a decent winger from Watford, sold Hendrick for a decent fee and then most baffling of all, loaned our best striker in recent memory to a fellow Championship club.

It's a tough one :lol:

9 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I wish I could just say we haven't improved. We have actually weakened our squad. We've scored 1 goal so far and we're actually worse now than we were when we put in those shitshow performances. 

CRYING_400x400.gif

But tomorrow morning, Fawnie, tigger and stoner will wake up, scratch themselves, stretch, go to the bathroom, look in the cracked filthy mirror and see a forest fan's reflection. I can't comprehend the strength it must take to just go on just living like that.

But, for saying that, they only sold one berk and stil have plenty in the squad.

10 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

So @Red_Dawn @eezzeetiger @stoners, who had the worse deadline day?

You were expecting big moves with the 13m you received from Burke, spent about 50p of that and loaned out half your team.

We loaned out our backup keeper and replaced him with a Yeovil reject, signed a decent winger from Watford, sold Hendrick for a decent fee and then most baffling of all, loaned our best striker in recent memory to a fellow Championship club.

It's a tough one :lol:

We sold a once in a generation talent for peanuts, didn't bother with a sign on clause and then replaced with a few journeymen. 

by all accounts it sounds like martin was having a negative effect on the squad, and you replaced with a good 8m pound striker. 

Ours was worse, not that its a competition.. 

4 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

:lol: Just echoing what I have read here! 

Would you replace Pearson then?

No, I'm far from a Pearson fan, but we got into this situation by sacking managers who didn't deserve to be sacked. Regardless of how miserable it may make me Pearson is here for at least a season and should get 2 minimum.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

We sold a once in a generation talent for peanuts, didn't bother with a sign on clause and then replaced with a few journeymen. 

by all accounts it sounds like martin was having a negative effect on the squad, and you replaced with a good 8m pound striker. 

Ours was worse, not that its a competition.. 

i am one of the few it seems thinks we have done good business, 10.5 million for a player who we have plenty of cover for and may not even be an automatic start, and a big loan fee reported of £3million with another £9mill if they sign him for a player who clearly doesnt fit into the managers plans.

We have two decent players in and have made a profit so it makes our whole financial situation much healthier too.

Feel sorry for Decent forest fans... Sold Burke behind anyone back and didn't spent anything... Fawaz is a joke. I'm guessing that Greek guy not going to takeover anymore??????

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

They must know what it feels like to loose Martin then. Let's all take a moment to share our grief. 

Party time for Ninos

If you think Derby are going through a bit of a bad period on and off the pitch, **** is really hitting the fan at Forest.

I would despise a guy like Fawaz being in charge of Derby http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p046jmd9

http://mobile.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/nottingham-forest-fawaz-al-hasawi-philippe-montanier-3286994.aspx

There is no chance the manager was given the £13m and he decided to sign freebies, Fawaz has him bang to rights.

10 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

If you think Derby are going through a bit of a bad period on and off the pitch, **** is really hitting the fan at Forest.

I would despise a guy like Fawaz being in charge of Derby http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p046jmd9

http://mobile.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/nottingham-forest-fawaz-al-hasawi-philippe-montanier-3286994.aspx

There is no chance the manager was given the £13m and he decided to sign freebies, Fawaz has him bang to rights.

Always outdoing us in the East Midlands madness stakes..

48 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

A 'joint statement' means that Fatwaz wrote all of it. 

I always thought that a 'joint statement' is one written when wasted.

Archived