The Fawaz Circus 2016

15 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I dont agree with that, its better to finish in the play offs and lose than finish in the bottom half. But, taking your argument on board are you saying there are 24 middling clubs in the championship?

Still no response as usual to the worst club in history facts mind, just deflection.

Yep, we're all in the same boat. Although.. not sure I would class Newcastle and Villa as a middling club considering this is the first time they've been down in a while (well, twice for Newcastle).

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yep, we're all in the same boat. Although.. not sure I would class Newcastle and Villa as a middling club considering this is the first time they've been down in a while (well, twice for Newcastle).

Fair enough, it is a fact we are all in the same division...previous seasons results count for nothing, so on that argument dragging up something that happened 8 years ago is grabbing at straws. But, still no comment regarding this anyway.

17 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Kinda wish I'd spent more time editing the picture properly now, did it quickly whilst queuing for Overwatch matches.

Glad someone noticed anyway, was beginning to wonder if it was missed or just not funny.

Bravo sir, bravo. I'd give you a like, but now I can't he arsed to wade back through and find the original post with the pic. 

57 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Kinda wish I'd spent more time editing the picture properly now, did it quickly whilst queuing for Overwatch matches.

Glad someone noticed anyway, was beginning to wonder if it was missed or just not funny.

I want royalties on your likes!

If Pogba's agent gets £25m, I must be on for about 300 likes.

Who *really* owns the gumps? Victor Sanchez might have given the game away in a recent interview. Apparently he was due to become the treehugger's new manager in the summer but then Olympiacos needed a new boss so Evangelos Marinakis who Sanchez effectively says is "The  President of both clubs" told him to go to Greece instead (but like all Gump owners has already fired him after only one month!)

Article in Nottingham Post: http://www.nottinghampost.com/victor-sanchez-reveals-how-close-he-came-to-being-nottingham-forest-boss/story-29610722-detail/story.html

Suspect this is  very much against Football League rules. Even Fridgey appears aware of that so has come out with a statement claiming he's the sole owner and all the money is his: http://www.nottinghampost.com/fawaz-al-hasawi-says-he-is-still-the-man-running-nottingham-forest/story-29605307-detail/story.html

Methinks he doth protest too much!

"Some of the fans think that all the players we are signing have being influenced by the potential investor," Al Hasawi said. "The Football League have not given us the green light yet (for that deal). That might happen, it might not happen.

He added: "Some of the fans think that I am not the one who is influencing things. I am the one who brought the manager here. I am the one who signed players. With all respect to the potential investor, we are working on a deal to let him come and invest in the club. I am also working on another direction for the club. I am doing both."

He really does not know what he is doing....

The Gumps seem hard done-to by some poor refereeing - Brighton should be down to 10 men following a horrendous and deliberate challenge by Skalak

Archived