The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

Good finish from Igloo, but then he did have the whole goal to aim at from 2 yards out.....

Surprised Fawaz didn't try to sign him - would have been perfect.

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Just seen Kelvin Wilson's attempt to recreate the Keogh-Zamora moment.

Decent effort tbf.

Great comparison.

However you wont see one rams fan with IGHALO 89 emblazoned on the back of their shirt.  

1 minute ago, whitefieldram said:

Great comparison.

However you wont see one rams fan with IGHALO 89 emblazoned on the back of their shirt.  

(puts shirt and felt tip pen away)

Yep the mighty watford made 8 changes from there last premier league match,£10 a ticket that's fair though,me mate went big forest fan says forest back six played well again,also said forest keeper was man of the match again,probably six or seven mom at home this season for him, reckons the fans are voting with there feet,turgid football and very pricey on a normal match day!

3 hours ago, Rams forever said:

Yep the mighty watford made 8 changes from there last premier league match,£10 a ticket that's fair though,me mate went big forest fan says forest back six played well again,also said forest keeper was man of the match again,probably six or seven mom at home this season for him, reckons the fans are voting with there feet,turgid football and very pricey on a normal match day!

But he still behind ince in the motm

fans are staying away because it's tediculous to charge what we do, with no excitement of money signings and the loss of a legend as manager then there is a bit of discontent 

for me I'm happy with dougie,  the way your lot was happy with NLN

on a side note why can't I post a picture 

14 minutes ago, stoners said:

But he still behind ince in the motm

fans are staying away because it's tediculous to charge what we do, with no excitement of money signings and the loss of a legend as manager then there is a bit of discontent 

for me I'm happy with dougie,  the way your lot was happy with NLN

on a side note why can't I post a picture 

Best New word ever, a cross between tedious and ridiculous. 

You should TM it, and only allow it to be used when referring to our two clubs!

Archived