Tom Ince

Srg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I bet 3 of those 4  draws were 3-3 draws against those Powerhouses Rotherham, Millwall and Huddersfield.

:(

Huddersfield was 4-4

35 minutes ago, toddy said:

I feel that Ince does well in that freedom role, where he can play anywhere up front, rather than just on the wing.

Is he our most skillful player on his day?

Difficult to compare the skillsets of players.

Reading the game the way George Thorne does is a skill, just as much as going on a jinking run, beating 4 players and curling the ball past the keeper.

Will Hughes has an appreciation of space that isn't matched by any player in our side. 

I mean in that Will always finds the right pass at the right time so the receiver can never complain about the service. 

You get some players that hang onto it until they're in the pooh and you get some that find white shirts but not consistently the right one. 

I'm sure Hughes has the TV Camera view

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Will Hughes has an appreciation of space that isn't matched by any player in our side. 

I mean in that Will always finds the right pass at the right time so the receiver can never complain about the service. 

You get some players that hang onto it until they're in the pooh and you get some that find white shirts but not consistently the right one. 

As opposed to the Mo Camara view

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

People recently have questioned Will's actual ability. With some saying we are doing better. But think of a Midfield three with him Thorne and Johnson. I think they could hold their own in the prem. Will is one of my fav players, is ability to be at the right space and the right time and have such great decision making ability has made him my fav player.

And sorry, I don't spend my time watching Real or Barca, I spend my time watching Derby play at this level, and he's the best at at it.

Archived