key for beating brighton

B4ev6is

I think key is to winning on saturday we take the game to them not let them settle on the high pressing game. But also lets keep the ball on the deck lets use that to our advantage. But I think we should use shackall to man mark bobby zomare as he is not no spring chicken and not getting any younger. We need to give geouge thorn the ball as much as possable

Lets him spread the ball around the pitch giving something for wieman to run onto and cause them some probleams I think russle should be given a run out. And maybe bring ince on off the bench not been able to settle for some reason maybe playing him on the wings not suiting him but maybe were will huges used to play in.

I think another maybe having bradly johnson a bit further foward were he is supporting martin or bent playing off one of them.

What do you guys think.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we should get too focused on Zamora, he's scored goals for them and we have previous, but he's not their biggest threat.

The key to winning this game will be entirely down to the Thorne/Johnson/Butterfield(or Hendrick) v Kayal/Stephens battle in midfield. If we can't control that area we can't play our way and will struggle to build any rhythm. 

They have a very good defense, and we're probably going to need to create plenty of chances in order to score as our boys haven't been very clinical lately. 

24 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

They have a very good defense, and we're probably going to need to create plenty of chances in order to score as our boys haven't been very clinical lately. 

Not sure about the clinical comment.

Its not like we're missing loads of chances, i'd say its creativity we've been a tad short of, lack of movement around the box, the final pass/cross rather than lack of finishing.

With the crowd behind us and the confidence of our home form I think we'll get at them and create a few chances. These sort of games are where the big characters like Johnno, George, Chrissy etc need to boss their personal battles and drive the lads on to a momentus victory....oooh,,,I came over a little B4 then!

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

Its not like we're missing loads of chances, i'd say its creativity we've been a tad short of, lack of movement around the box, the final pass/cross rather than lack of finishing.

With the crowd behind us and the confidence of our home form I think we'll get at them and create a few chances. These sort of games are where the big characters like Johnno, George, Chrissy etc need to boss their personal battles and drive the lads on to a momentus victory....oooh,,,I came over a little B4 then!

Fair enough

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Such enthusiasm - you waded in like there was an abandoned settee at stake.

I bet you greeted this article on the Beeb website with equal ardour... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35055485

12 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

How do you know B4's only little Uttox?

1 hour ago, unclej said:

There has to be a renewed urgency to our game.  If I see that I will be satisfied whatever the result.

I'd take another win followed by a super rams post about how lucky we were to win, over a loss, regardless of how well we play and lose.

Not only because it's the points that matter, but also the implications to our promotion credentials if we play well and lose.  

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think key is to winning on saturday we take the game to them not let them settle on the high pressing game. But also lets keep the ball on the deck lets use that to our advantage. But I think we should use shackall to man mark bobby zomare as he is not no spring chicken and not getting any younger. We need to give geouge thorn the ball as much as possable

Lets him spread the ball around the pitch giving something for wieman to run onto and cause them some probleams I think russle should be given a run out. And maybe bring ince on off the bench not been able to settle for some reason maybe playing him on the wings not suiting him but maybe were will huges used to play in.

I think another maybe having bradly johnson a bit further foward were he is supporting martin or bent playing off one of them.

What do you guys think.

I think we should field the following team, it should guarantee us a win...........

Grant

Baird, Christie, Keyhole, Shackell, Warnock, Lowe.

Hendrick, Butterscotch, Johnson, Thorne, Hanson.

Russell, Bent, Worm Worrier, Weimann.

Bench: Incey Wincey, Pearce, Shotton, Guy, Zanzala.

I'm going for a 3-2 home win with Russell, Worm Worrier and Butterscotch scoring.

:thumbsup:

Archived