key for beating brighton

B4ev6is

2 minutes ago, knabby crackers said:

I think we should field the following team, it should guarantee us a win...........

Grant

Baird, Christie, Keyhole, Shackell, Warnock, Lowe.

Hendrick, Butterscotch, Johnson, Thorne, Hanson.

Russell, Bent, Worm Worrier, Weimann.

Bench: Incey Wincey, Pearce, Shotton, Guy, Zanzala.

I'm going for a 3-2 home win with Russell, Worm Worrier and Butterscotch scoring.

:thumbsup:

Ha ha, silly fool.

Only got five on the bench.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, admira said:

Rams record since September:  W10 D 3 L 1

Keep the faith.

Rams Record since last week: W0 D1 L0. Not exactly promotion form, is it? Things need to change. 

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think key is to winning on saturday we take the game to them not let them settle on the high pressing game. But also lets keep the ball on the deck lets use that to our advantage. But I think we should use shackall to man mark bobby zomare as he is not no spring chicken and not getting any younger. We need to give geouge thorn the ball as much as possable

Lets him spread the ball around the pitch giving something for wieman to run onto and cause them some probleams I think russle should be given a run out. And maybe bring ince on off the bench not been able to settle for some reason maybe playing him on the wings not suiting him but maybe were will huges used to play in.

I think another maybe having bradly johnson a bit further foward were he is supporting martin or bent playing off one of them.

What do you guys think.

Steady on B4 that looked dangerously like being balanced and intuitive. 

Gimmie your blood and thunder Churchillian pre match peps any day :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

So what was the key to beating them? 

Seems to me like you've not done any research and just posred random thoughts.

What are their weaknesses? Surely exploiting them is key?

Is that any different to 99.9% of posts on here? 

Can not wait till tomorrow , key to victory is simple, play our A game and we will win , with a full ipro getting behind the lads from start to finish , yes fans in the stands can drive us to victory , I will be doing my bit , and the 1884 always do there bit and 1000s more will being doing there bit , so if we all turn up , players and fans , we have nothing to fear , 2 0 to the Rams , Martin and Ince to score , then off out on my works do , with a big smile on my face all night.A great day and night awaits me,

Looking forward to seeing this Brighton team and figuring out why they have been so good - that is a magnificent record that they have got this season which , in many other seasons, would set them up for promotion to the premier.

There's no complexity to what we need to do to win this. We need to start with a high intensity (buoyed by the stadium atmosphere ) and get the first goal. 

If we decide the strategy is to keep it tight for the first 20 and play it across the back four, I wonder if that will allow Brighton to completely settle and then play their own game

Time will tell

Archived