Milk no sugar please Mel, I'm sweet enough

Day

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed Mr Vicars got the media attention on EMN with this Tea story on last nights and tonight's sport news.

Good to see him back on the screens in time for Ipswich Town, where his tweeting didn't do anyone any favours back in January.

Here's hoping Mel's kind ways are being embraced by everyone at the club and we all learn from it, so don't hesitate to buy your fellow Ipswich Town person a cup of tea, a pint, whatever etc pre match, post match and enjoy embracing the game of football with other football clubs, fans etc.

I enjoyed chatting to a Huddersfield fan on the train from Manchester before the Huddersfield game, I gave him the copy of When Saturday Comes http://www.wsc.co.uk/ I'd been reading on the megabus from Aberdeen that day. He told me he was a season ticket holder at Man Utd and he'd had enough of the way they are currently playing and opted to get a season ticket at Huddersfield instead. We had a good football chat on the train and on route to the ground that day, and I even offered him my big bag of Haribo sweets, but he knocked them back, before we both wished each other all the best for the game heading to our certain turnstiles.

I like my tea black with one sugar, and I'm happy with whatever you like. Enjoy.

16 minutes ago, mozza said:

Hang on , surely not , this cannot be , Chuffin' lovely ??

Tis true, once tried Marmite, and that's disgusting, but Bovril is a salty, beefy wonder of a drink.

Smells rank though!

I've never tried alcohol either, if only Mel was to offer me a pint on the house, I might consider it?:ph34r:

On 15 December 2015 at 20:44, reveldevil said:

Tried Bovril for the 1st time tonight, it's chuffing lovely, cheers Sir Mel!

You'll get Mad Cow disease off that

12 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Tis true, once tried Marmite, and that's disgusting, but Bovril is a salty, beefy wonder of a drink.

Smells rank though!

I've never tried alcohol either, if only Mel was to offer me a pint on the house, I might consider it?:ph34r:

A few of us actually sang "forget the tea, I'll have a beer" on Tuesday night followed by "Morris get the beer in" but I don't think he was listening.

Archived