Blue Badge Parking

Spooney1963

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You can clearly see there's no room for ought but bollux in my barrow, if it weren't for bollux I'd have nothing to offer!

You underestimate yourself Rev. You also have piss and wind in abundance.

(We must catch up soon. Still debating whether to come up for the Brighton game. Will let you know)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many Rams fans can there be with Blue badges? Not a massive problem to sort it out, surely. These are the issues that make the difference and make DCFC a cut above the average. I believe Mel will address all these issues in time. Mel was very quiet when we had four points from five games. He is still quiet after 13 games and 32 points, but his grin is a very big one.

My son used to drop me off at the front of the ground and pick me up there at the end of the Game  -     but to do this he had to leave about 10 mins before the end to  get his car off the park before he was stopped from driving past the ground.  He missed a lot of late goals! but the plus side was that he got home about 3/4 hr. earlier because he missed the post game jams.

14 hours ago, Rampage said:

How many Rams fans can there be with Blue badges? Not a massive problem to sort it out, surely. These are the issues that make the difference and make DCFC a cut above the average. I believe Mel will address all these issues in time. Mel was very quiet when we had four points from five games. He is still quiet after 13 games and 32 points, but his grin is a very big one.

Quite a lot of us actually. There are plenty of disabled supporters.

The disabled carparking is run on a waiting list.

I park in Riverside and roll my chair around to the iPro, its far easier.

2 hours ago, LesterRam said:

maybe policing of none genuine blue badge holders would free up more space, it always comes across as the genuine blue badge holders have to walk miles to there destination whilst able bodied people don't.

Get this in loads of places. Supermarkets for example, why is it mother and child is as close or closer than disabled?

2 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Get this in loads of places. Supermarkets for example, why is it mother and child is as close or closer than disabled?

I would imagine because having to control a shopping trolley and a couple of grumpy toddlers across a busy car park isn't much fun and could easily be dangerous.

48 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Quite a lot of us actually. There are plenty of disabled supporters.

The disabled carparking is run on a waiting list.

I park in Riverside and roll my chair around to the iPro, its far easier.

Would be a very good idea to make disabled fans a priority. It is a no lose project for all concerned, RicME85. Thanks again for the Mel what a guy emoticon and the PC emoticon was perfectly timed as we weent top.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I would imagine because having to control a shopping trolley and a couple of grumpy toddlers across a busy car park isn't much fun and could easily be dangerous.

Dont take your kids shopping then. Its a choice to take your kids shopping, its not a choice to be disabled and need the easier and closer parking.

16 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Dont take your kids shopping then. Its a choice to take your kids shopping, its not a choice to be disabled and need the easier and closer parking.

It might not be as easy as that, what if you're a single parent and you work when your kids are in school/nursery? what do you do then?

Archived