Blue Badge Parking

Spooney1963

3 minutes ago, hertsram44 said:

It might not be as easy as that, what if you're a single parent and you work when your kids are in school/nursery? what do you do then?

You just beat me to it. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Clearly dont get it.

Having kids is a choice and so you have to deal with these things that get in the way.

Living with a disability is not a choice.

If you're going to be like that - As a disabled person, going to the shops is a choice and so you'll have to deal with the things that get in the way.

7 hours ago, RamNut said:

Could somebody please post sage's secret parking spot.

many thanks in advance.

You'd never get it through the letterbox.

1 hour ago, RicME85 said:

Dont take your kids shopping then. Its a choice to take your kids shopping, its not a choice to be disabled and need the easier and closer parking.

Not every family has two parents, one to stay at home and one to go shopping alone. It's not always a choice

1 hour ago, RicME85 said:

Clearly dont get it.

Having kids is a choice and so you have to deal with these things that get in the way.

Living with a disability is not a choice.

Bloody hell. You must have been traumatised by a screaming 3 year old wielding a packet of Haribos to be so hateful.

How did disabled people and mothers and toddlers go on before all the supermarkets put these spaces in for them to park? Remember the days when having a car was considered a luxury and people either walked or got the bus everywhere, even disabled people and people with kids had to get the bus or make their own way to fine fare back in the day.

Soon we will have spaces for folk with a doctors sick note. 

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

How did disabled people and mothers and toddlers go on before all the supermarkets put these spaces in for them to park? Remember the days when having a car was considered a luxury and people either walked or got the bus everywhere, even disabled people and people with kids had to get the bus or make their own way to fine fare back in the day.

Soon we will have spaces for folk with a doctors sick note. 

Next you'll be saying that people have kids in order to park in one of those spaces. 

4 hours ago, ossieram said:

Why would I say that?

Because basically you're being a bit of an arse in this thread, and it would fit in with your projected persona?

24 minutes ago, eddie said:

Because basically you're being a bit of an arse in this thread, and it would fit in with your projected persona?

So my first post was to tell him where to park near the ground with a blue badge and my second was a tongue in cheek remark about how times have changed and you think I'm being an arse!

Stick me on ignore and you will never have to witness me being an arse again.

Archived