Blue Badge Parking

Spooney1963

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spooney1963 said:

Hi Guys

can anyone suggest somewhere near the ipro where my 85 yr old Dad,who is a blue holder, can park.

He really struggles with his walking now so the nearer the better for him 

Thanks in advance for any ideas 

Plenty of blue badge holders park over the road from the ground on the road leading to TCH. I'd imagine you have to get there early to bag a spot.

1 minute ago, Spooney1963 said:

Hi Guys

can anyone suggest somewhere near the ipro where my 85 yr old Dad,who is a blue holder, can park.

He really struggles with his walking now so the nearer the better for him 

Thanks in advance for any ideas 

Official car parks, or get there at 12.30pm for the JJB and sit there till 5.30pm or PM me for the 'special place' i know.

There are loads of blue badge spaces free in the east stand car park, from what I've seen, give the club a call and see how the land lies.

They'll even meet you from the car in a golf buggy and drive you up to the entrance required.

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

There are loads of blue badge spaces free in the east stand car park, from what I've seen, give the club a call and see how the land lies.

They'll even meet you from the car in a golf buggy and drive you up to the entrance required.

Can't you give him a lift to the ground in your wheelbarrow and spare us all your usual boll@cks.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Can't you give him a lift to the ground in your wheelbarrow and spare us all your usual boll@cks.

You can clearly see there's no room for ought but bollux in my barrow, if it weren't for bollux I'd have nothing to offer!

Archived