Club Shop

Has anybody else had problems with the club shop recently?

We ordered an away kit for my little one for his birthday 4 weeks ago but still they haven't arrived. It's so frustrating when you can go over to DW and get him pretty much any top clubs shirt in any size within 5 minutes.

I think this is so poor, the bloody shirt will be replaced with a new design before we get this one, surely they should have all kit with plenty of stock.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had no issues.

I did a click and collect back in September on last seasons shirt and they had it ready for collection the next morning.

The other week the wife bought this seasons home shirt for me and had it delivered within a day of ordering.

Saying that, the only 'issue' I had was trying to get an XXL scuba blue shirt but they only had XXXL and S left due to it being a limited run so not really an issue, just late to the party.

5 minutes ago, Jon_Grooves said:

If its the blue one youre after, they have said umbro havent made enough of those shirts basically. Not enough supply as there is demand

It's the purple one we've ordered. The shop is actually quite good for 10 years plus but for anything under it's absolute crap, especially coming up to Christmas. 

Shame they have scrapped the ladies shirts as well, Kappa did them didn't they? might just be an issue with Umbro. Was going to get the missus one for Xmas but wouldn't have any idea what size to get in mens. Not much to choose from in the fashion/leisurewear range either, plenty of women go to football now, would have thought the demand would have been fairly high for clothing.....you know what women are like shopping :whistle:

Shoes and handbags with a little tiny Ram on em, they might sell shed loads.......

Yep I'd be up for a loaded shed with a big Ram on it, just to potter around in, or to hide in or to admire all the Rams I've grown in my cabbage patch, not that I've got one yet, but cabbage seeds with a Ram on them or better still a packet of Rams seeds, so we can all grow Rams in our front, or side, or back gardens.

Yep grow your own Rams.........Baaah.......and the odd Garden Ram Knome, just so everyone feels at home.

On a more serious note, I'm off to see if I can find anything to buy in the club shop, to be honest with you, I can never find anything with the wow factor.

Maybe the club should invest in a new club shop in the January sales, maybe I should put this thread in the suggestions to the club,,,,,,thread and needle with a little Ram on it, or better still knitting needles with a little Ram on it, so we can all knit our own Derby Fashions, a nice pair of woolly socks with a little ram on it for these winter games ahead.......nuff said!

4 hours ago, Daveo said:

Shame they have scrapped the ladies shirts as well, Kappa did them didn't they? might just be an issue with Umbro. Was going to get the missus one for Xmas but wouldn't have any idea what size to get in mens. Not much to choose from in the fashion/leisurewear range either, plenty of women go to football now, would have thought the demand would have been fairly high for clothing.....you know what women are like shopping :whistle:

I agree as I  want to wear a team shirt but the fit is always rubbish. I have to do my own alterations as to get the size that fits the curves the length is about down to my knees.

They did have some nice t-shirts with a sparkly dcfc and heart on the front in the shop earlier in the season if your other half likes that sort of thing. Probably more for us aging disco-chicks though.

A decent dcfc purse would be good (not the kiddy ones.)

I did post some suggestions about the shop in the thread earlier in the season. The franchise is the problem, isn't it?  

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I agree as I  want to wear a team shirt but the fit is always rubbish. I have to do my own alterations as to get the size that fits the curves the length is about down to my knees.

They did have some nice t-shirts with a sparkly dcfc and heart on the front in the shop earlier in the season if your other half likes that sort of thing. Probably more for us aging disco-chicks though.

A decent dcfc purse would be good (not the kiddy ones.)

I did post some suggestions about the shop in the thread earlier in the season. The franchise is the problem, isn't it?  

What every ageing disco-chick needs is these...........http://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/item/unisex-christmas-10andunder_dcfc-oven-gloves_197_0_1217_1.html

You can either use em as a purse, one side for your notes, other side for your pennies when you go clubbing!

Or better still use em as funky hand warmers on the disco floor when your putting your hands up in the air, in the air, in the air, as if you just don't care........

Or when you get to that certain age, when the thought of going out on a Friday and Saturday night, just seems like hard work and a hot oven and a pair of unisex dcfc oven gloves is all you need to ermm feed one's appetite.

C'mon angieram get your gloves on and treat us all to some nice pies!.....you might even find a few quid in them!

I'd like those oven gloves. I could think of loads of stuff they should sell. Why don't they provide the means to decorate cakes with club stuff for instance? They should be all over the kids party merch too, parents are emotionally blackmailed into spending a months salary on party bags so as not to let their kids look bad  

Last time I went in it was rubbish with grumpy staff (sorry if any of you work there) 

19 hours ago, Daveo said:

For christ's sake man, get her a Hoover or an Iron.

What's the matter with you!

every single year, without fail, regardless of who the supplier is, they run out of kit in November. The demand for kids kit in the run up to Christmas must be high, yet they fail to service the demand time and time again. Someone somewhere isn't doing their job.

4 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

every single year, without fail, regardless of who the supplier is, they run out of kit in November. The demand for kids kit in the run up to Christmas must be high, yet they fail to service the demand time and time again. Someone somewhere isn't doing their job.

Seeing as they are now in stock, I put it to you that someone has done their job.

21 minutes ago, eddie said:

Seeing as they are now in stock, I put it to you that someone has done their job.

But you shouldn't have to wait 4 weeks so no they haven't done their job. I've just been in to fetch mine and guess what, they have ordered in what they had on order and no surplus. The shop needs to be run by Derby County and not anybody else. 

Archived