Club Shop

23 hours ago, eddie said:

Seeing as they are now in stock, I put it to you that someone has done their job.

They're not in stock - they was nothing in this morning when I popped in - so I stand by original statement!! youngest said either Derby third kit or Barca kit, so Barca it is. Got one at DW over the road.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at a few posts if they do read the forum, I had a slight piss me off experience. Decorated my youngest sons room, got the Rams bed linen, pillow, few posters and went to counter a month or more back, to ask if they still did curtains, as my eldest had them some years previous. Some couldn't be arsed red faced teen told me no, politely asked if they would likely get any more in stock, another grunt no.

As it was a week or so later, went back to get a name plate for his door and by luck standing in the queue spotted some curtains, right near the tills. That kid really pissed me off as my missus was going next day to buy some different ones, we had already told the youngest he couldn't have them. Was sorely tempted to drop someone a line about training all staff in customer service and checking before answering such requests.

In the end though just happy it was a nice surprise for my lad, did nark me though at the time. Rant over.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the third kit will be getting restocked? That you can't pre-order it suggests not but the shop is completely silent on it. 

But that poor communication is far from the worst of the club shop...the variety of merchandise is really quite ordinary. I see they've finally got baseball caps back in stock this season; about time! There are two of them even!

But there are only two mugs; one poster, few Books and DVDs.

I suggest (if you're interested) have a look at the merchandise available for AFL, NFL, MLB and NHL clubs.

And then there's my REAL beef: charging £35 for postage to Australia is disgraceful.

6 minutes ago, RamDon said:

Does anyone know if the third kit will be getting restocked? That you can't pre-order it suggests not but the shop is completely silent on it. 

But that poor communication is far from the worst of the club shop...the variety of merchandise is really quite ordinary. I see they've finally got baseball caps back in stock this season; about time! There are two of them even!

But there are only two mugs; one poster, few Books and DVDs.

I suggest (if you're interested) have a look at the merchandise available for AFL, NFL, MLB and NHL clubs.

And then there's my REAL beef: charging £35 for postage to Australia is disgraceful.

Regarding the 3rd kit my mate went to order two for his Grand kids and was told No more as it was a limited edition !

On 2 December 2015 at 23:13, Jon_Grooves said:

If its the blue one youre after, they have said umbro havent made enough of those shirts basically. Not enough supply as there is demand

3 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Regarding the 3rd kit my mate went to order two for his Grand kids and was told No more as it was a limited edition !

2 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

The third kit was Limited Edition. I don't think there will be any more. As far as I'm aware 

Damn! 

I knew it was a limited edition but not THAT limited. Running out less than halfway through the season (and before Xmas no less!) is grossly underestimating demand.

Perhaps, all of us who will buy one if they agree to make some more should write to the club and offer to pre-order and pre-pay if they do. Surely it can't be that hard!

Archived