Attendance at Forest

robster1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They still won though. 3 points or 5k more fans a home game?????

3 points please.

Wasn't so long ago we were in a similar position getting 22000 a game.

25 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

What's capacity? Looked a good crowd from the little that I saw. 

30500 capacity

usually get about 29000 in the ground when we play them because of segregation

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

#itdoesntmatter 

Maybe not to you, but for some of us, knowing the stick we are going to or are taking from red dogs, it gives us at least some come back.

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

Maybe not to you, but for some of us, knowing the stick we are going to or are taking from red dogs, it gives us at least some come back.

If that's a comeback I think you've lost the argument. I'd stick to responses about the league table. 

4 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

If that's a comeback I think you've lost the argument. I'd stick to responses about the league table. 

Of course the argument is lost, we have just lost against our biggest rivals, and league position means nothing until the end of the season....not being able to fill your ground though, and by nearly 5000....you can't argue against that :-)

7 hours ago, robster1 said:
The biggest game of their season (unless they make a late run for promotion), and the attendance was a whopping 25,114. Unbelievable! We would get that for a lunchtime kick off on a Thursday, during term time, against Nuneaton Borough. 

We get half that amount for cup games when it is £10 to get in...What is your point exactly?

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

We get half that amount for cup games when it is £10 to get in...What is your point exactly?

I believe his point to be that for their biggest game of the season against their local rivals he would expect the game to be a near sell out and not be so short of capacity

Archived