Attendance at Forest

robster1

On 11/9/2015, 2:22:57, CLOUGH1971-72 said:

Im happy to take the bet thats fine. Do you live near belper? Also you dont have cancer or anything do you? Because the "in my life time" part is abit vauge. As long as you last 10 years ill take the bet. 

And regarding the part about Mr Clough, your going against what most people who were around at the time thought and the comments made by brian in both his books. Also peter taylor said the same thing in his book. Also nearly every player from that time. Roy mcfarland, colin todd, archie gemmill and john ohare all agree with what i said. Also brian clough won 2 european cups with forest so it doesnt really add up for you to say brian "did say alot of wild and crazy stuff" regarding winning the european cup at derby. I dont see how thats "wild and crazy stuff" 

WTF?

The other stuff is offensive, but what's with the Belper business?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, sage said:

WTF?

The other stuff is offensive, but what's with the Belper business?

I'm not sure....i think it is a jab at my intellect suggesting i must live near Belper.. (i was brought up near there by the way so maybe he has a point).....?? just like he does about Notts County being bigger than Notts Forest...!!!!

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

I'm not sure....i think it is a jab at my intellect suggesting i must live near Belper.. (i was brought up near there by the way so maybe he has a point).....?? just like he does about Notts County being bigger than Notts Forest...!!!!

Just checked, He is from Belper. Maybe he only asks if local people have cancer.

Why the hell are people getting offended by the cancer bit of all this? It was quite clearly a joke because there was an offer of a bet about something happening during a lifetime and he jokingly said that because a lifetime could be anything from a day( because of an illness) to loads of years.

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Why the hell are people getting offended by the cancer bit of all this? It was quite clearly a joke because there was an offer of a bet about something happening during a lifetime and he jokingly said that because a lifetime could be anything from a day( because of an illness) to loads of years.

i am more offended that he thought that Forest were getting smaller crowds than Notts.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

exactly

Tinpot riverside.....which is the same stadium as ours... 

Same design yeah but we ACTUALLY FILLL IT UNLIKE THEM. 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

So...? my friend has the same design XXL shirt as me, but he fills it....does that make him better or just fatter?

Stop changing subjects. 

10 hours ago, Tom1 said:

Like I said we should be getting at least another 6000 plus , the point I was meaning your sound like newcastle when you get beat you start about the crowd how big a club you are, 

So you think a handful of comments represent all Derby fans?

It's like saying Middlesborough fans are always on about playing in Europe not so long ago...

Archived