Attendance at Forest

robster1

42 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

The thing is this is so hard to judge because it has been so long since we were actually both playing at the same level, albeit we have been in the same division quite a lot recently.

If we were first and second in the league it would be a fairer comparison.

Let's not forget it's only 3 seasons ago we were taking 200 fans to away matches with excuses such as 'can't make week nights because I work', Funny how we no longer get them sort of away crowds...does nobody work anymore?

Our away average ended up about 200 less than forest over that season despite them being in or around the play offs, spending money like Man City, we were still averaging as many at home (if not more) during that period.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Our away average ended up about 200 less than forest over that season despite them being in or around the play offs, spending money like Man City, we were still averaging as many at home (if not more) during that period.

I am agree that we are slightly better supported than them but the way some are going on is just silly.

When you look at the self titled 'famous clubs' in the Championship, Leeds and Forest, and look what being famous has got them, a 'massive fan base' that never go to games and a complete nutcase for an owner, it makes you think we're alright as we are thank you very much. 

15 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

Nah, it didn't

I think jagerbob needs to change his name to jagerbog, because he pulled the figure of 18000 out of his botty.

Archived